|Chapter Thirteen|

Your POV

*One month later*

"Your ride my queen" a man said as thanked him and got in my carriage. The dress I was wearing made it uncomfortable for me to sit down but I did it anyway. Garret got in with me, he's became my butler and helped with so much for the past month.

"Are you excited?" Asked Garret raising an eyebrow.
"I'm always excited to go to party's" I said flashing him a smile.
"But isn't this one at Marks castle?" He asked me as I looked down and played with my nails. I looked back up at him to see that he was giving me a look that make me laugh.
"Yes Garret it is, but I'm also here to discuss things with the western kingdoms" I said giving him a fake serious look as he laughed.
"Right Okay" he rolled his eyes playfully.

Mark POV

I was pacing back and forth in the ball room. I heard my dad laugh which made me look over at him.
"Your acting stupid son" he said.
"I haven't seen her in a month, what if she doesn't like me anymore?" I asked.
"Love takes time my son" he said shaking his head. People started coming in and me and my father started greeting people, shaking hands and giving kind smiles.

Your POV

"Thank you" I said waving to the man who drove us here.
"Are you ready to see him?" Garret asked and I rolled my eyes.
"I'm here for businesses not romance Garret" I said as we entered the castle doors. I was amazing about how many people were actually her. There were only 13 kingdoms in England but this have must been 200 people.

"Lots of people for a business meeting" Garret said.
"Hush grandpa" I said walking to the chocolate cover strawberry's.
"They always have the best here! I need to know where they get them from" I said laughing as I grabbed another one. Garret tried one and looked at me with amazement.
"These are really good" he said as him himself took another one.

"Okay we should go talk to someone" I said as I grabbed another one and stuffed it in my mouth. Garret nodded and we walked over to Queen Elizabeth, her kingdom was the closest to mine westward.
"Y/n how have you been sweetie" she said hugging me, she was about Garret's age. I made a lot of old friends while I became a queen.
"I've been great! I've been meaning to talk to you" I said as I pulled away from the hug.
"Yes?" She asked.
"There is 53 mile land that is in between us, I was wondering if you wanted to make that into a school, a college for both of our kingdoms" I said giving her a smile. She thought about for a moment and then looked up at me.
"That does sound like a good idea, I'll take with my carpenters once I get home and send you a letter later" she said and I smiled.
"Of course!" I said. She turned back around and I went over to the food again.

As I grabbed another strawberry I felt someone tap on my shoulder. I turned around to see...Mark.
"Mark" I said and gave him a hug and he quickly hugged me back.
"Y/n" he said as he let go of me and looked into my eyes.
"You look gorgeous" he said looking at my dress.
"Thank you, and you look sexy as always" I said blushing.
"I was waiting for you" He said.
"I've been very busy trying to turn that shit into a actual kingdom.
"I've missed you" He said making me smile.
"I've missed you too" I said looking at  in his eyes.

I hugged him again and this time I didn't want to let go. I missed his smell, everything about him.

"May I have this dance" he said taking my hand. I nodded my head and he lead me to the middle of the dance floor, mainly everyone was looking at us.

"So hows been your life so far?" Mark asked me as we started to dance.
"Might I saw, boring. Talking to old people all day isn't really my thing" I said making him chuckle.
"Yeah, you'll get used to it" He said smiling.
"Is this really how it's gonna be?" I asked him worriedly.
"Well most of the time, you do always go to balls like this" he said as I sighed.
"I miss the old me, my life was so much fun. I don't want to take all this responsibility all at once" I said.
"Maybe we can go on a mission again?" He asked as I raised my head.
"Like What is there to do?" I asked and realized that the song was over so me and Mark both stopped and walked to one of the ends of the room to talk.

"There would have to be something" he said, I didn't realize it but he was very close to me.
"What have you been doing for the past month?" I asked him smiling.
"Waiting for you" He said.