|Chapter Eight|

Y/N's  POV

After a long day of walking to this kingdom, I finally make it. I went to the side of the castle and jumped up the wall. Since it was dark out no one could really see me. I heard talking so I hit behind a corner wall, as the guards walked past I snapped their necks. They fell to the ground fast and I jogged my way to the hall way where all the bedrooms where.

Once I made it, there were two guards guarding a room, which was probably one of the royals. I grabbed out of two of my throwing knives and threw it. They fell to the ground with a thud and ran over to them, taking back my knives.

"Thanks" I said in a whisper as I put the knives back in my pocket. I opened the door and slowly opened it, my other hand was on my sword handle. I slowly took out my sword as I entered the room, but no one was in there.

"What the hell-" I said but my mouth was quickly covered by someone hand. I used my elbow to hit them in the stomach and they quickly let go. I turned around and pointed my sword to their neck. It was Kane who had a smirk on their face.

"Well hello Y/N" he said winking at me.
"How do you know it's me?" I asked him pushing the sword against his neck.
"I can smell that blood anywhere" he said as he pushed away my sword.
"I never knew you where an assassin" he said, "and with such power".

"How-"
"I know a lot of things about you      Y/N~" he said stepping closer to me, licking his lips.
"A woman like you needs a man like me" he said as he got his my face.
"I could make up my queen~" he said in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. He locked eyes with me and for some reason I couldn't move my body anymore. My sword dropped out of hand and I stood their staring in his eyes.

He put my under some kind of spell!

"Ah Y/N, your so cute" he said as he smirk at me, "what was your plan anyway?".

I couldn't say anything but I knew for a fact that he can read my mind.

"If you don't tell me now, I'm make you" he said as he start kissing my neck. I swallowed hard as I wined as his fangs dragged across my neck. He snapped his fingers and I could move again but he held me against the wall.

"Stop" I said, but all he did was smirk. I punched him in the stomach and quickly regretted it. He growled at me and grabbed my, throwing me across the room.

As I slammed into the brick wall, I gasped in pain. I tried to get up but Kane grabbed my chin, making me look up at him.

"Looks like I'm just gonna have to kill you" he said as his voice rang threw my head. I raised my hand to punch him but he caught it and laughed at me. He punched me in my lip causing it to bleed. Then grabbed my head and slammed it against the wall.

I kicked him in the mouth and got up, punching him in the nose.
"Why don't you give up?" He asked me as he got out his sword. I got mine out too and glared at him whipping my lip.

Kane went to stab me in the arm but I quickly hit his arm with my sword, making a deep cut. He hissed in pain and dropped his sword. His eyes turned red, sending shivers down my spine.

"You messed with the wrong person" he said. Kane grabbed my arm and slammed me so hard to the wall that it broke, making me fly outside of the castle. Once I hit the back of the wall that surrounds the castle, I coughed up blood.

I felt him grab my hair and raise my head to look at him; he punched me in the face. I punched him in the dick and he bent down I punch him the face. By now my knuckles where a bloody mess. I stood up and kneed him in the stomach and punched him in the face again. He fell down and looked up at me with a smirk.

"By now you would have been dead, how are you still alive" he said standing up but I quickly punched him in the face making him fall back down.
"I'm not normal" I said and kicked him in the face.
"I can tell~" he said and in a blink of an eye he was behind me, stabbing me in the back with a knife. I turned around and went to punch him but he hit me first.

"You have powers, why not use them" he said as he warped his cold hand around my neck. He lifted my up and stared dead into my eyes as I choking.

"Get-" was all I could get out but his hand wrap harder around my neck. Before I knew it, my vision was going black and I was losing my breath.

What the hell are you doing?! Use your powers or your gonna die!

Before I could do anything Kane dropped me to the ground, causing me to cough and regain my breath. I looked up to see Mark...fight with Kane.

"Don't you ever touch her again!" I heard Mark yell which shocked.

Why would he care?