|Chapter Seven|

Y/N's POV

It's been a while since me and Mark split up and for some reason I had this feeling that I shouldn't have done that. It's like 90% of me did the right thing while 10% of me says that was the wrong thing to do. Since it was getting dark already it was getting cold. As I keep on walking I didn't realize that an old lady was walking next to me.

"It's gonna get real cold tonight, you got somewhere to stay?" she said looking at me, her voice was wise and sweet. "My cottage is only a little bit down the path, I could make you a cup of soup?" She said giving me a sweet smile. I nodded my head thanking her.

As we entered her cottage I instantly got warm from the fireplace. She gave me a warm blanket as I sat in front of the fire. I pulled down my hood as I closed my eyes. I felt the old lady sit next to me, handing me a cup of soup with a spoon.

"Thank you" I said sniffing my nose as I took a sip of the soup.
"I can tell something is troubling you dear" she said with her voice cracking.
"It's-it's nothing" I said as I took a bit of my soup.

"I may be old, but I'm not stupid" she said causing me to look over at her. I swallowed hard and took another bite.

"I was traveling with this guy and we were doing a mission and he said something hurtful to me and I-I have no idea why it hurt my so much" I said as my voice cracked.
"And I yelled at him and I haven't seen him since" I said playing with my soup, "but I feel guilty as if I did something wrong but he was the one who started it".

"I'm sure you two love birds are gonna make it all good in the end" she said giving me a sweet smile.
"Uh were not a thing" I said giving her a awkward smile.
"Then why fell so bad about what happened" she asked me raising one of her eyebrows.
"
"I don't know" I said as I thought about him, "even if I did have feelings for him he would never like me back".

"And why do you think that?" She asked me.
"I think of him as I friend nothing more" I said sternly trying to change the subject. I heard her sigh.

"Something tells me you two will end up together but for now I need to talk to you about something else" she said making me look over at her.

"I can sense strong magic on you but your afraid to use it...why?" She said looking at me with her eyes filled with wonder.

"The people who raised me told me never to use it, it's the reason why my parents are dead" I said.
"But your kind of magic, theres no more people with magic as strong as that."
"That's why I'm keeping it to myself. And I don't even know how to use it properly" I said shaking my head slightly.

"I can teach you, I have magic almost as strong as yours" she told me, giving me a wise smile.
"I want to use it for good" I said.
"Then you shall use it for good" she reassured me. I looked at her with a confused look.

"Why do you want to help me?" I asked her, she gave me a smile along with a laugh.
"I knew who your parents where" she said pointing at me.
"Really?" I asked her quickly getting up, "yes" she responded.

" I taught them since they were both 9, they grew up together and soon fell in love" she said as she clapped her hands together.

"But people found out about their magic a little bit after they had you and you knew the rest" she said. I nodded my head.

"Before we start this, I need to do something" I said.
"Well it can wait till tomorrow, get some rest Y/N. Your gonna need it" she said.
"How do you know my name?" I asked her but all she did was laugh.

"There's a bedroom over there, go to sleep" she said sitting down in a chair. I watched her as she started to eat her own soup. I shook my head and went to the room to find a bed which looked warm.