strange

<sumi pov>
I text país "good morning" we've been talking for two months now. It feels nice to talk to someone who relates to me. but he didn't respond. "Im going out so don't expect me to reply quickly"
I go to put on some clothes. And i head out, i walk for a little and i checked my phone kind of almost every second to see if he responded. But still no reply, i look up and see a boy's hair that looks like paìs. Too much like his.. Is that him? I try to get near and i see. Its paìs! He walks so fast i try to catch up untill he reaches a cafe. I "spy" on him and he sat in a table all alone, maybe this is my chance to- a girl goes in and sits in front of him, he kisses her and she smiles.
I know how to read lips ever so faintly
He said "hello" and she said "hey babe!" That's all i could make out. He has a girlfriend? Oh.. Wow.. But what if he was my soul mate? I focused on my string it lead to him. I didn't take stop focussing on it. I walked away and heard a thump from inside the cafe. He fell! I stoped focusing on it and ran away. I can't believe he-he lied! He told me he didn't have a girlfriend!  He told me that he doesn't want a girl friend now! Wow. Boys are jerks. I run into my house, i slam the door. "Sweetie?" My mom says peeking out of the kitchen. I rush upstairs  and slam my door behind me. I cry on my bed i still got no response three hours later. I got a response "Are you still busy? I got to tell you something exciting =]" i wipe my tears and reply. "No im not busy. What do you want to tell me? =)" i was busy crying  -.- anyway he texts me "ooh good. =D okay what i wanted to tell you is i got a girlfriend! But the string still leads me to someone else. :/ have you seen your soulmate? ( ͡° w ͡°)  " i hesitate "yes, i have seen my soulmate "  i saw my soulmate today and i saw him with another girl.. .-.
" :O who is it?" I am not telling him "i don't know him but i saw him" "oh well at least you know who is your soul mate! " yeah.. At least i know.

~•~•Paìs's POV~•~•~•
I wanted to get a girl friend so i looked for someone but i couldn't find anyone. Untill i got a DM from someone, she texted me "hello! You seem very nice and cute! Im mayaya. You can can call me maya! Paìs right? What a pretty name!" I text her back "hello! ^^ thank you! You seem very nice and beautiful also! =] you have a more pretty name than me =]"
She responds "OMG YOU RESPONDED? *faint* HHHHHHHH IM SORRY ITS THAT I IDOLIZE YOU AND YOUR SO HANDSOMMEEEEE ♥w♥ "
I Laugh. I bet sumi felt like this when i texted her. "You're very pretty you're self. :^]" we talked for a few weeks and we met up then we started dating.  We went on a date to a cafe today, but for some reason i fell towards the glass. I didn't break it which was good.   Maya laughed so hard, she was so cute. But i looked at my string and it didn't lead to maya. Maybe this relationship won't work for long but, still worth a try no?