~apologetic~

|~ s u m i ~|

"shit,shit, shit!" i look up "huh? ..Pais?"  i sit up "what's-- what's going on Pais?" he turns to me. "I'm afraid that if i tell you you'll get pissed. And might possibly break up with me-" i take off the blanket and i get closer. "Pais, what happened?" i ask, "well uh. at 6 am i got a text saying that um- well Maya killed herself-" i make a hm sound. "what? why would she do that?" Pais swallows "my phone is at the side of the bed." i turn and pick up the phone from off my night stand where Pais was sleeping. There was a text 'hey Pais. i know you were probably sleeping right now but i needed to tell you that I'm going to kill my self as life seems useless. i cant stand this shit anymore pais, without you everything is dark. what you heard. i dint mean it, what yo saw i didn't mean it. i'm a prostitute for high schoolers.. I'm so sorry i didn't tell you before it just felt harsh. I'm sorry Pais i love you. be happy with Sumi, shes better right?" i look back up. i feel guilty about showing that stupid video to him, but i gave in so easily. I'm so pathetic, its disgusting. "i feel like it's my fault." i say, he looks at me. "its not your fault, not yours not mine. Sumi please don't blame you're self. you didn't do anything wrong. come on, lets go to breakfast."  i nod. i smile. he gets out of the room and I stand up and grab a gray sweater and some black ripped jeans, i go out to the balcony. yup, its cold. i go back into the room and i look at the teddy and i think of mom. "hey bitch!" i jump "Junko! Jesus you scared me!" she laughs "oopsies, found me a body yet? my expiration date is in a few weeks and them I'm really gone."
i sigh "i'll try finding you one later with Pais" she gasps "ooh! did y'all fuck?" i laugh "hell no. even though..." we both laugh and i shake my head "maybe some other day, some other year, some decade.." she laughs. "okay ill leave you be girly. ill be watching, come home after breakfast so then you can take me to a person and i can throw them away. and you know, take their body. bye!' i nod and i go downstairs.

~ an hour later kiddos~

after breakfast me and Pais head towards my house. We go into Junkos room ''I'm here bish" i get startled. "oh, ready?" she nods, "alright Junko, lets find you a body!" she squeals "yay~" we get into Pais's car and we drive to the park. a lot of people are there. "we need to find a pretty blonde girl with blue eyes! ooh ooh! stop i found her~" Junko gets out and jolts towards a peach blonde girl reading a book on a bench. We hear a scream, i watch as Junko stands up and says "Everything's okay!" She picks up the book and gets into the car. "Back to the house!" I turn to Junko "you picked a pretty girl Junko." She smiles "thanks" when we get back to the house Junko walks in and rapidly says "i have a bigger rack than Sumi!" And she pushes her chest up while looking down. "Junko you're hilarious" i laugh, "not trynna be inappropriate but Sumi has a big rack too.."  I turn red "Haaah- not like you've seen it before pretty boy" we laugh and i start making lunch with Junko and Pais to help me. We end up having a lot of fun while cooking. i didn't even begin to think about my mom. Once we're all done eating we pass a bit of time watching a movie. "man its been so long since i've eaten!" we all laugh we watch movies all well into 3 am. Pais is half awake and I'm fully awake, not tired at all. I unlock my phone screen to see the time

 new message from 'Momma <3'

oh, yeah. shes in the hospital, god i wish i was there with her. I stand up and i head to the door, i grab my bag and i put on my shoes.

"where are you going Sumi?"

i look behind me, Pais is standing up rubbing his eyes "oh Pais, I'm uh going to the hospital."  he steps closer and looks around me. "you aren't hurt aren't you?" i giggle 'I'm not hurt Pais, I'm going to visit my mom" i say while i grab my jacket from the hook. "its 3 am Sumi shed be sleeping, let her sleep Sumi, and you should be sleeping too." i put on my coat "i want to see her Pais" he grabs my arm "Sumi yo-"

pam

"what the-" Junko hit him with a pan "holy shit!" he looks up at me and i run into the kitchen, i grab a ice pack. i rush back over to him, i put it in his hands and i look up at Junko "what the hell were you thinking?" she steps back "i-i thought that he was- being abusive!" i look down "he wasn't! he just grabbed my arm because he probably wanted to say something or he wanted to keep me here!"

buzz buzz 

my phones screen lights up

new message from 'momma<3 '

i grab my phone and i unlock the screen.

"sumi, i know youre a junior in highschool, and youre 17 i want you to have fun in this age so, if youd like you can move to america. if you dont want to you dont have to. its fine, forget about me for now. have fun love. "