|•someone who's afraid to let go. |•

|• p a i s |•
...
It's strange. I had a dream where me and sumi- kissed. I open my eyes "Shit!" I sit up and i look around. Did that really happen? I stand up and i shoot my arms up and i stretch, i grab my phone and i realize there's a bunch of messages from 'unknown number'
I open all the messages, there's a lot so i scroll to the top of the messages. "Pais." "Pais i know it's 5 am but- but i really need you to get a message through to sumi"  I keep scrolling "her mom was diagnosed with cancer" "I really need you to help her understand" "Take her out or something and at the end tell her, no matter how long it takes for you to get the message through just do it. Thanks" I text back "Thanks, but how did you obtain my number?" I put my phone in my pocket and i open the door. I pass by sumi's room. I deeply breathe, i open her door and i see her sleeping. I think to my self; isn't this a breach of privacy? No, I've been in her room before.. I open the door more and i step in. "Sumi?" I hover over her "wake up.." She groans "nooo" She says in a quiet voice "im tired~" I keep saying "get up" By the 3rd time i say "get up" She grabs my wrist. "Lay down with me pais~~" I look at our hands. "Sumi- maybe later, but we want to get to the carnival right?" Her head perks up "carnival?" I nod she lets go "let me get ready" I smile "im going to head home and change and shower, I'll be back." She nods and puts her head down again. I leave and i close the door. I go downstairs and i leave. "She has a contact incase of emergency paper in her wallet, sumi said "daughter" So i contacted the one next to you "trusted" So i contacted you because i didn't wanna hurt her daughter. Im sumi's aunt by the way. Is sumi doing alright?" I text back "she's fine, and thanks" I start walking back to my house.
|• sumi •|
Yay! The carnival, i sit up once i hear pais leave. I stand up and go to my window and i see him on his phone walking. I head to my closet and i grab a cute outfit.
(The one below ⬇)

I change and i curl my hair and leave a few pieces in front and i put my hair in a bun

I change and i curl my hair and leave a few pieces in front and i put my hair in a bun. I look like a snacc, "dayum girl!" I hear junko talk. I jump back "Junko! You scared me!" She laughs "gotcha bitch!" We both laugh "u know if you bring back my body i can go back into it" I nod "I'll try soon." She smiles "going on a date with pretty boy?" I nod "i don't know~" She smiles "i don't belong to anyone, but everyone knows my name!" I smile again, And i put on my makeup.