~•its amazing how time goes so fast•~

•| p a i s •|
I'm waiting in the chair. Mumbling the song sumi sang to me yesterday while I played my guitar. "She won't love you, can you see me? Can you hear me? I feel warm I feel-- amazi-"  "Pais?" I stand up "yes?!" "Sumi is fine. She's sleeping but you can wake her if you'd like" I smile "thanks" I rush to the elevator and to the last floor. All of the rooms are pretty much full. Room 2b..i see it and she's looking at the ceiling. "Amazing you- you paralyze me. You're too perfect I wish I never met you. " She's singing to her self and I knock on the cabinet. "Miss sumi?" She sits up "pais!" She opens her arms for a hug and I hug her. She pushes me and grabs my face.  "Thanks" She rips the bandage off my nose.  "Nice decoration" We both laugh. I wasn't hurt. I just put bandages on my face because I like how it looks. She looks in my eyes. "I was kinda hoping it was you at the door ya know" She winks.
-• sumi•
I wonder what would happen if we.
If we touched lips.
It would be weird. But I feel like it would be right.
Haha.
I don't think it would be weird.
He's kissed a girl before.
I'm sure of that, it's not like I'm important to him really. I'm a friend to him. I know it.
"Pais?"
He looks up from looking down.
"Yes? "
"Have you kissed a girl before? "
"Yeah, but I didn't enjoy it. I wanna kiss someone but I feel like it would ruin everything"
"Yeah me too"