|fall|

~sumi~

I wonder if pais hates me. I wonder if he hates me because I saw what happened and I told him and now he hates her. They we're probably soulmates. And I nudged in and took it. She probably hates me.
I don't care if she hates me.
Knock
Knock
It's probably mom.
I run down the stairs.
Step step step
Slip.
•país•
I play my guitar and think of sumi. And how hurt she looked when I saw the video.
She felt bad for me. She must be my soul mate. How stupid am I to believe
Maya. I wish I could've found out sooner. I'm such a idiot. I'm bored so I decide to head over to sumi's. I grab my jacket and I head over to sumi's, it was pouring rain and now there's puddles everywhere and it's fun to step on them. I knock on her door twice and I hear creaks from the stairs.
Bam.
I hear a loud thump and break of glass. I twist the door knob and it's open. I go in
Drip.
Drip.
Dr----ip.
                 I black out for a second.
There's blood on the broken glass and all over her head. She slipped and knocked into
table and the  damn flower pot fell on her head . 
Drip.
Drip.
I panic and I don't know what to do. I go into the kitchen and I grab the whole roll of paper towels. I head back over to her and I wipe the blood. I pick sumi up and I run outside. I run to the grocery store and I ask someone to call a ambulance. I forgot my phone at home. they call and the ambulance takes me and her to the hospital. I'm walking through out the waiting room.. Paranoid that it might of hit her and stabbed her in in the eye or something. Sumi is so dear to me. Shes almost my everything. I don't understand why I can't tell her that I love her. Everything blurs when I want to say "I love you. " To her. I always want to say it but I'm a bit afraid. A bit? Pais you're kidding you're self. A lot I meant. A lot. I really love her and her personality. She's beautiful and so nice. Her long blond hair would be fun to play with while she tells me about her life. About the people she hates, the people she loves.  I just want to be with her.