hello!!

Hi. I'm bookie. Welcome to my rants.

Let's start with the amazing world of. Today.

Well. Like any normal day. My mam was driving me up the wall with her constant need for me to look. Nice. But unlike every other day. Today was.. "Family photos" day. So I had to wear a sparkly silver top and real tight jeans.

Mam. I'm sorry I may be your only daughter.

But I'm not the girl you want. I don't want to sit there while you dress me up like a five year old instead of a thirteen year old and I certainly do not want you putting that make-up crap on my face.

So I'm sorry to disappoint but I'm not comfortable with the girliness

And. Not to mention. I found out our principle quit. Like. If the principle can't stick the schools level of crazy how can they expect us to?!?!?!?

And. I just realised in a few weeks I'm back to school.

Back to ms Bailey.

To listen to how her toaster caught fire and how her washing machine broke. Like. That's nice and all but I'm here to learn about business to get a good career like can you not?

And to top it off.

Its cold and I'm sitting in a tent in my back garden with my two friends. Eating pickled onion meanies. And my dogs barking. Its half one in the morning and its dark. The dogs also growling  and the girls are freaking out that there's someone watching us!

when its dark. Cold. And your friends coming up with theories of why the dogs barking  it can get scary

You get me?