*chapter 1

Baekhyun walked down the halls of Seoul high school, with his friends kyungsoo and tao by his side. They were going to P.E class, none of them did PE class so they just sit in the bleachers and watch the other students.

"Hey baek, were going clubbing tonight, wanna join?" Tao asked nudging his arm.

"I don't know, I have homework, my mom said I can't do anything without doing my homework first." Baekhyun stated.

Tao and kyungsoo rolled there eyes at there friend. Always doing what his mother said. Such a mama's boy.

"Fuck homework and your mom's rules! Your going if you like it or not!" Kyungsoo yelled, tao shaking his head.

"Yep, and we'll make you look sexy! All the people in the club will be eyeing you down." Tao winked.

"Um no. I don't want people 'eyeing me down' I'm not a slut like you tao." Kyungsoo burst out laughing.

"Shots fired!!!" He yelled. "Shut up! We won't make you look like a slut! Just pretty enough to get noticed."

"Ugh...fine okay, I'll tell my mom I don't have homework and I'll go clubbing." Kyungsoo and tao squealed like teenage girls.

"Yay!!! Baekhyun is being cool for once!!" Tao yelled. Baekhyun scoffed. "I'm always cool!"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school they went to tao's house to get ready. Tao shoved baekhyun into his room to pick out clothes. Kyungsoo just sat on the bed doing his makeup.

"Is it just us going?" Baekhyun catching the clothes that tao was throwing out of his closest.

"No, me and kyungsoo's boyfriend, and maybe you'll get one too tonight."

Tao and kyungsoo boyfriends are sehun and kai. The hottest boys in school. Baekhyun still doesn't know how they scored with them. Baekhyun was never really interested in getting a boyfriend. Reasons are, his mom said he can't have a boyfriend till his graduated high school, so it won't distract him from his schoolwork.

Tao pulled out some clothes for him and baekhyun.

"Go put his on!" He ordered. Baekhyun undressed and slipped on the outfit. Tao and kyungsoo mind bellowed how sexy it looks.

"Wow!" Kyungsoo said putting down his makeup. "Your such eye candy! Let's get some makeup on and do that hair!" Tao says pushing baekhyun to his bed to do his makeup. 

After a hour they all stood in front of the mirror in the bathroom

"We look great!" Kyungsoo said. The other two agreed. They heard a knock on the door of the bedroom. (Since the bedroom was a bathroom in it.)

"That's sehun and kai." Tao says opening the door kissing sehun immediately.

Sehun and kai looked at baekhyun, there mouths dropped to the floor. "Wow byun you look hot!" Kai says earning a punch in the arm from kyungsoo.

"Your sexy baby!" Kai kissed kyungsoo's head. "You guys look great too." Baekhyun said.