chapter 4

"Okay....daddy." Baekhyun said. Chanyeol's eyes widen when he said that. But later he smirked like the sick bastard he is.

"Baekhyun.....I have a fucking hard on now...shit..."
Baekhyun just looked at him Innocently like always. Chanyeol just picked out a couple of outfit and headed out of the store. Before paying for it of course.

Next the headed to get some lunch. They met up with the others at the food court.

Chanyeol fed baekhyun like a baby. He had the urge to protect baekhyun and take care of him.

The others just stare at them. "What?" Chanyeol asked. They just shook there heads and went back to eating.
------------------------------

They went back to the club and it was 6:30. Baekhyun's phone was blowing up from his friends asking him were is he at.

"Hey chanyeol can you drive me home?" Baekhyun asked. "Sure babe, is your mom home tho?" "No she's in China." He smirked. "This should be fun then."

------------------------

The sounds of slapping skin and sexy moans filled the room. Baekhyun did a lap dance and strip, like chanyeol told him to do.

"Faster~ngh~harder!" Baekhyun moaned as chanyeol thrust into him tight hole.

"Oh baekhyun...shit...so tight.."

"I-I'm cuming ugh." Baekhyun moaned. Chanyeol came into baekhyun's hole. Some going down his leg. They both laid down on baekhyun's bed. Chanyeol wrapped his arms around the tiny whist.

"Will you be my boyfriend baek?" Chanyeol whispered into his ear. His eyes widened, his breath hitched.

"I thought you just wanted me to be your slut." "Not anymore, I want you to be my one and only, kiss me, touch me, live with me-" "wait live with you?!"

"Well yes, and spend Christmas with me." Baekhyun smiled. "Of course." He hugged him.

They will be fine....right?

They heard load knocking on the front door and yelling.

"That's my friends.." Baekhyun groaned as he got out of bed and got dress. "You should probably stay here, they don't want me seeing you." Chanyeol nodded as baekhyun went downstairs.

He opened the door and kyungsoo ran up to him and hugged him. Kai, sehun, and tao were behind. "Were the hell were you?! You left fucking school!" Kyungsoo yelled.

"Guys I'm fine, I just needed a break." "We understand, and were sorry about the when chanyeol thing, it's just we don't have you to go out with him." Tao said.

"Yeah first off, he's much older than you."

"He owns a strip club."

"He's friends with sluts."

"He's a player."

"And he is pretty awesome and good looking." They all turned to the voice, it was chanyeol leaning on the stairs. He went down next to baekhyun and kissed his cheek.

"WHAT THE HELL BYUN BAEKHYUN!!!" They all shouted. "You didn't listen to us?!" Kai yelled. "Um guys chanyeol is my boyfriend now."

Tao slapped him on the head. "Baekhyun what the hell is wrong with you?! Your too young for this shit! Your mom-"

"Will you quite talking about her?!" Baekhyun shouted at the top of his lungs.

Tao stepped back. "I don't want to hear anything about her okay?!" Baekhyun said.

Baekhyun pointed to the door. "Leave please." They didn't say a word and just left.

Chanyeol give baekhyun a hug. He quietly sob into chanyeol's shirt.

He hates talking about his family. Especially His mom. You might think he's mom is nice and all, well she is its just...her past that's hurts baekhyun. She tries to make up for it, but it never works. Baekhyun will never forgive her.

His friends think she's a nice, strict mom. But they don't know the truth. His mom told his friends to make sure that baekhyun is safe and okay that all times since she's always on business trips. They do there best for her and baekhyun.

They sat on the couch, baekhyun sat on chanyeol's lap. "Do you have something against your mom?" Chanyeol asked but saw the sadness in Baekhyun's eyes. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want too."

He moved some hair out of baekhyun's face. "I will tell you when I'm ready, I just want to stay like this." Chanyeol hummed in response. "What about you yeol? Why do people think your so bad?"

"Do you really wanna know?" Baekhyun shook his head. "Are you still gonna stay with me, baekhyun." "Yes." He said softly.

"Well, when I was 13, my dad died from cancer. My mom started to go crazy, hurting me, pushing me downstairs, and other stuff, she would do drugs. One night I came home from my friends house, she had a knife in her hands and stab herself."

"I call the police, they took her to the hospital, she told them I did it. That I stab her. They put me in jail for 2 years. I got out 2 years later, I found out my mom died, so it was just me. My cousin Jongdae took me in. He was rich, so he helped me, and gave me some money. I used it to buy a club to make more money."

"Now everyone thinks I'm a killer, also the police found drugs and weapons, my mom told them they were mine. They were all hers. She famed me. That's why everyone doesn't like me. But my friends at the club beloved me. Kai, sehun, tao, and kyungsoo didn't. And we were good friends."

Baekhyun hugged him tighter. "I believe in you." He whispered. Chanyeol smiled and kissed him. "Thank you."