chapter 7

It was morning, Jongdae and suho still sleeping on the couch. Chanyeol had to go to the club, so baekhyun stayed at home with the other two.

Taehyung, and hoseok should be coming here in five hours. Baekhyun hopes that jin comes as well. He misses his brothers.

He made breakfast, and about the time he was done Jongdae and suho woke up to eat.

"Good morning baek!" Jongdae greeted. "Hey, sleep good?" "Kind of, but I woke up once because I heard Loud moaning." Baekhyun blushed. "Well I- um."

Jongdae and suho laughed so hard. Jongdae was on the floor. Suho was trying to catch his breath. "Omg baekhyun you should've seen your face!" Suho said with more laughing.

Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "Keep laughing or no breakfast!" They both stoped and headed to the dinning room to eat.

They started eating. "So are you guys staying for dinner?" Baekhyun asked eating some eggs. "Sure why not." Suho said, Jongdae nodded agreeing.

"Were gonna have a big dinner, since my brother is coming with his boyfriend, I might invite my friends over as well." "Sounds fun baek, me and suho can help you cook."

They finished and suho did the dishes. Chanyeol came home shortly after. He wasn't alone, he brought the whole gang.

"Baekhyun let's throw a welcome party for taehyung, I invited everyone to help." Baekhyun hugged chanyeol. "Thanks yeolie! I invited my friends to!"

Later kyungsoo, Kai, tao, and sehun showed up. They were planning to have the party outside by the pool. Baekhyun was so happy chanyeol was doing this for him.

Baekhyun, kyungsoo, suho, and Jongdae made food. Kris, lay, and Zico put some music on. Kai, tao, and sehun hung up signs since they are tallest. Jackson, Luhan, xiumin, Jimin, and Jungkook did the decorations.

Chanyeol back hug baekhyun. "Going good right?" "Yep, he said he should be here in 10 minutes." He said chopping some fruit. "Thanks chanyeol." He kissed his boyfriend's lips. "Mmm your lips taste like strawberries." Chanyeol licked his lips.

Baekhyun giggled.

They heard the door opened. Three boys stood there looking at everyone. "Taehyung! Jin!" Baekhyun ran to them giving them a hug.

"You must be hoseok!" Baekhyun give him a hug as well. Baekhyun didn't notice he was crying. "Don't cry baek, let's enjoy the party!" Taehyung said going  to the pool with the others.

"Taehyung, jin, hoseok, this is my boyfriend chanyeol." "Hello nice to meet you all, baekhyun was so excited to you."

"I'm glad baekhyun has a boyfriend like you." Jin said.

They all joined the pool party. It's a indoor pool since it's November.

Baekhyun's phone started to ring. "Excuse me." He walked to his and chanyeol's room to talk on the phone.

"Hello?" He said. "Baekhyun darling!" Baekhyun frozen at the voice, but felt anger. "What mom." "Where are you? I just came home and you not there?!" She shouted angry.

"You came home? Your suppose to be in China?" "I came home early, anyway were are you! Wait no. I'll text kyungsoo he'll tell me." He hung up.

'Kyungsoo would never tell her. Right? Wait no he would tell her damn it!' Baekhyun thought.

She called back. "Hello again, so your at your boyfriends house?! Your too young to date! And your gay?! I'm coming your there! Oh I'm already here!"
She hung up again.

Baekhyun ran downstairs and saw his mother's standing there. He forgot that he lives only a couple houses down from here. It's like a 2 minute drive.

Everyone was in the pool room. It was just baekhyun and his mom. Chanyeol walked in really not noticing the lady in front of him.

"Hey baek your bro-" he looked at her. "Um chanyeol meet my mother she came home early." He faked smiled. Chanyeol bowed. "Oh hi Mrs byun, I'm your sons boyfriend."

She rolled her eyes. "Your coming home byun baekhyun!" He grabbed his wrist. But taehyung and jin walked in and saw her.

She let go of his wrist and looked at taehyung. Taehyung eyes watered. "Hello mother." He said almost a whispered trying to hold back a sob.

"I'm not your mom." She hissed. "I thought I got rid of you! Your suppose to be in Japan! And you!" He pointed at jin. "What the hell are you doing here! You sluts child!"

"Mom stop!" Baekhyun yelled. "Don't talk to my brothers like that! And I'm not going anywhere with you! I live with chanyeol now!" He screamed.

She ignored him. "Were is Jinyoung! He's supposed to keep you on Japan!" He yelled at taehyung. "When I turned 17, I moved out and moved in with my boyfriend. Jinyoung lives with his boyfriend now."
He explained.

"He's useless like you." She spat. "Leave now your no longer wanted here." Baekhyun hissed. "I'm your mother! You listen to me!"

"I don't listen to people who lie to there own sons! I will never listen to you again! I don't need you."

"So what now?! Your gonna be a slut for him now?! Just like jin's mom?! Your only 17?!"

"Your right I am 17, he's 24. And like I said I don't need a mom. I have a daddy. Park chanyeol is my daddy!"

She looked disgusted with her son. She only said one thing before she left.

"I'm disowning you." She left.

Baekhyun was happy she was out of there lives. Taehyung and jin smiled and jumped around with happiness.

"We can stay here in Seoul baekhyun!" They said. Chanyeol picked his boyfriend up and kissed him. "I love you baekhyun." "I love you too!"

They went back to the party. They all jumped into the pool.

The end. Or is it? No it's not. Book 2 is coming!!!!! Stay tuned!!! I'm hurrying!!!