chapter 6

"Taehyung?" Baekhyun tried to choke back a sob. Chanyeol looked up at him. He had no idea what was happening.

"Yes baekhyun it's me, I missed you so much." "I-I m-miss you too brother. Where have you been all these years?!"

Taehyung was quiet for a moment then spoke. "I been in Japan. Mother put me there. But I got a flight to Seoul tomorrow!" "That's great I can wait to see you! I have so much to tell you, and someone to meet."

"Oh are you dating someone?" "Yes he's name is chanyeol! What about you bro." "I'm dating my best friend hoseok! He's so nice and funny! I'll bring him to Seoul with me!" "That will be great I'll text you the address, now that I have your number."

"Okay we'll I have to start packing see you baek!" "Bye tae!"

Baekhyun smiled. "Who was that?" Chanyeol asked rubbing his back. "My twin brother taehyung, he's coming to Seoul tomorrow!" "That's great!"

"Oh and chanyeol...." "yea.." "I'm ready to tell you my story now.." chanyeol ran into the kitchen and popped some pop corn and grabbed some sodas.

"Lets do this." He sat on the couch. Baekhyun just giggled.

( This is important you might wanna read this)

"Okay.... My mom and dad had me and my brother. My father abuse us, sometimes rape. My mother just watched and did nothing. But you can't blame her, she didn't want to get in my father's way, or he would have killed her."

"A years later my father impregnated a woman. She was a slut. They had the kid, he's name was jin. My dad loved jin, so he moved out of out house to live with them. My mom remarried, but he didn't like taehyung, so my mom kicked taehyung out when he was only 2 years old. She would do anything for that bastard.

"My cousin took in taehyung and moved to Japan to live. I hear from them sometimes. As for my step dad, he died. So my mother started a company and made a lots of money to get her mind off him. She pretends like taehyung doesn't exist. So she started acting like a better mother."

"As for jin, I have he's number, he told me he lives in Japan with taehyung, both my dad and his mom died in a car crash. "

Baekhyun was now sobbing, chanyeol kissed his head and pulled him into a hug. "Shh it's okay beak, let it out."

"I love you chanyeol." He whispered. Did chanyeol hear right? "W-what?" Baekhyun looked him into the eyes. "I-I love you park chanyeol."

Baekhyun smashed his lips into chanyeol's. Chanyeol kissed back and picked him up into the bedroom.

He shoved him onto the bed, the giant topping him. Chanyeol kissed his neck leaving bite marks and  hickies. He took of baekhyun's shirt along with his. He tugged off there jeans.

Chanyeol palmed baekhyun clothed cock. "Ah~yeol." Chanyeol smirk and pulled out his cock. Baekhyun looked at it like it was a piece of pie. It was huge!

"Suck." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun bend brown to the dick and grabbed it. He licked the tip, making chanyeol hiss. He almost gagged how chanyeol pulled his head into it. "Ah baek I'm g-going to cum."

He came into his mouth, baekhyun swallowed it licking his lips.

"Ride me baby." Chanyeol whispered. Baekhyun blushed, then sat on chanyeol's dick. "Ah good baby boy ngh." He bounced up and down, chanyeol threw his head back enjoying it.

"Ah d-daddy feels so good." Baekhyun moaned. Chanyeol came into baekhyun, while came on his stomach.

They both fell on the bed. "Baekhyun.." "yea?" "I love you too."

I suck at writing smut sorry. I'll do better next time.