chapter 3

Baekhyun woke up. It was 6:21. He was still tried from last night. He got up and got ready for in school. He had to put makeup under his eyes to cover his bags.

Baekhyun walked to his first class, it was homeroom. In this school, you just talk with people at homeroom then go to class later. It's a senior thing. I think.. I don't know..

Kyungsoo and kai ran over to him, tao and sehun also heard some they came as well.

"Omg baekhyun did he Fuck you!" Kyungsoo shouted making the over students look at them. Baekhyun rolled his eyes. "No he didn't Fuck me! I wanted him too tho." Everyone looked shocked.

Did byun baekhyun the most innocent boy in the world just say he wanted to get fucked?!

"Okay who are you and what have you done to our baekhyun." Tao said. "I'm baekhyun the same one, so what I wanna get fucked."

"Park chanyeol is such a bad influence on you, are you his slut?!" Kyungsoo yelled. "No!" Baekhyun fired back.

"I don't think you should hang out with chanyeol, your mom Will k-" "I don't care about what she says! She's in China! Not caring about me!"

Baekhyun ran out of the school. Ignoring them shouting his name behind him.

He went to a coffee shop across from the school. The smell of coffee and treats filled the air from outside of the shop.

Baekhyun walked in and order and took a seat by a window. He look out the window and saw grey and black clouds.

"Great it's gonna rain." He sighed to himself. "I like rain, it's relaxing." A voice said. He looked up and saw xiumin, next to Luhan. "Oh hey xiumin.." He said and waved at Luhan.

He sat down across from him. "Shouldn't you be in school?" Luhan asked sipping on his bubble tea. "Yeah, but I kind of got pissed off by my friends."

They nodded. "That sucks, did chanyeol take you home yesterday?" Xiumin asked like a worrying mom. "Yep he did, he also give me his number." Luhan and xiumin gasped.

"He give you his number?!" Luhan said. "He's never gave anyone his number but us, he must really like you!"

"You think so?" "Yep!" "So baekhyun were going to go to the mall with the others do you wanna come?" Xiumin asked. "Sure sounds fun."

Baekhyun got in xiumin's car in the back seat. "We have to go by the club to get the others, after hours we kind of hang out there and get ready for the night."  "Okay."

They got out when they got to the club. They went inside and saw the others sitting at a table, chanyeol also with them.

Chanyeol looked up and saw baekhyun and ran up and give him a hug. "Hey baek, what are you doing here?" "They asked me to come along with them." K
Chanyeol kissed his cheek.

"Hey baek, this is the other workers here." Xiumin said.

"Hi I'm lay! I'm the other bartender." "I'm Jackson, a body guard along with Zico." "I'm Kris the dj." "I'm Jimin, and this is Jungkook we are strippers."

"Nice to meet you all." Baekhyun said. "Okay guys since we're taking my car, I'm driving, Luhan in the passenger seat, Zico, Jackson, and Jimin sitting in Jungkook's lap in the back seat. Kris, baekhyun, and chanyeol in the back back seat.

Chanyeol pulled Baekhyun in his lap. Baekhyun laid his head on the giant's shoulder. He thought he looked cute this way.

They made it to the mall. They all got out and headed in different directions. Chanyeol grabbed baekhyun's hand into a sex store. His face immediately went red.

"What are we doing here?!" Baekhyun whispered yelled trying not to get attention on themself.

"I picking you out an outfit " chanyeol answered looked at the sex outfits. "Why?!" "I want you to be my stripper."

Baekhyun's eyes widen. "S-stripper????!!!" "Yep, and work at my club, you can get a lot of money out of it." "But won't I be a slut?" "Well your already my slut so~." Chanyeol smirked.

"I don't know being a stripper? I'm really young." "Okay since you put it that way, you don't have to strip in front of strangers, but me instead."

"Okay i'll do that. So I'm your own stripper? Nothing else." Baekhyun said.

"Yes my own stripper.. I hope we can be something together." He whispered the last part.

"Okay.....daddy."