*chapter 2

"What club are we going to?" Baekhyun asked. They all smirk. "You'll see baekie."

______________________________________________________

"A STRIP CLUB!!!" Baekhyun yelled. They were outside the club in line fixing to go in. "Yep, it's the best one in Seoul! Park chanyeol owns it!" Kai said.

"OMG if my mom finds out-" baekhyun was cut off by tao. "She won't! Just have fun tonight! Let loose!"

The though of letting loose in Baekhyun's mind is, getting in trouble, and getting arrested. Not a good idea idea. His mom would kill him.

Baekhyun was next up in line, Kai and kyungsoo were already inside, while sehun and tao were behind him.

"How old are you?" The guy asked. "Umm." Tao answered for him. "Dude Zico, he's with us." The guy named Zico let the three in.

"You know that guy?" Baekhyun asked. "Yeah we're friends, that's how we get in here a lot, because of him." Baekhyun nodded.

It was crazy inside, strippers were everywhere. Loud music, the smell of drugs and sex.

Baekhyun notched there was girls and boys strippers.

Kyungsoo and kai were no we're to be found. Sehun and tao were making out in the corner. Baekhyun was left alone.

He went to the bar and sat on a barstool. Baekhyun would never drink, he's only seventeen. Like I said before he's mom would bet his ass.

The bartender went towards him. "What can I get you sir?" He asked with a smile on his face. Baekhyun thought of a moment. Tao did say let loose, so why not?

"A shot of Jack Daniels." The bartender nodded and pulled a shot. "Here you go." Baekhyun drunk it and sat the glass down. He scrunched his face at the bitter taste.

The bartender Laughed. "First time with whiskey?" He asked. Baekhyun nodded. "How bout a sex on the beach?" "Sure, is it sweeter?" "A whole lot sweeter."

Baekhyun saw the pretty drink in front of him. "What's your name kid?" The bartender asked  "Baekhyun." "I'm xiumin, you look like you never drink before, how old are you?"

"I'm seventeen, my friends know the guy up front so we got in, and yes I never drink before."

Xiumin nodded. "I'm twenty one, I worked here since I was your age, me and the boss are close friends, and I'm dating that stripper over there."

He pointed to a pink hair guy dancing on a pole. "His name is Luhan." Xiumin finished.

Baekhyun took a few more sips of the drink. It did taste sweet. "The boss over there is looking at you!" Xiumin says.

There was a guy sitting alone in the VIP area. He was looking right at baekhyun. He had black hair, and he looked tall.

Baekhyun turned to looked. He guy smirked at him.

"Wow I never seen chanyeol stare at someone like that before, you must be lucky."

"Chanyeol." Baekhyun mumble to himself. He turned back around and finished his drink. He was still sober. Two drinks is nothing.

Xiumin looked up. "Hey boss." Baekhyun turned around to see chanyeol behind him smirking. "Hey xiu, whose this sexy thing?" Baekhyun looked down and blushed. "This is baekhyun! And his single." He whispered the last part so baekhyun wouldn't hear it. But chanyeol did.

He grabbed baekhyun's wrist and pulled him to the VIP area, chanyeol sat down and pulled baekhyun into his lap. Baekhyun eyes widen.

"So baek, why are you so beautiful?" He whispered in his ear. "I um..well I'm not.." Baekhyun looked down. Chanyeol turned him around, making baekhyun wrap his legs around chanyeol.

"Don't say such things!" He ordered. Making baekhyun jump a little bit. Chanyeol started kissing his neck. Baekhyun moaned making chanyeol smirk.

"Even your moans are sexy." He whispered.

"Hey yeol what's u- baekhyun?!" Kai said holding kyungsoo under his arm. Kyungsoo eyes went bigger than usual. Baekhyun turned his head around innocently.

"Chanyeol what are you doing to baek!" Kai yelled, baekhyun still in chanyeol's lap. "Baekhyun I didn't know you were in to this?!" Kyungsoo yelled as well.

"Cool your tits, baekhyun here is just having a good time with me, and kai if you interrupt me again, I will tell your mom your here. Remember I have your mom's number?" Chanyeol held up his phone.

Kyungsoo giggled. Kai looked embarrassed. "Fine sorry yeol, just don't go fucking him, or me, kyungsoo, sehun and tao with kick your ass, his our friend remember that." "Oh and by the way, I'll be sending him home tonight." Chanyeol says, Kai nodded and left with kyungsoo.

"Besides you not ready to be fucked by me just yet." Chanyeol says. Baekhyun blushed. "You so cute when you blush." He kissed baekhyun's cheek. "I'm not cute." Baekhyun said.

"Okay fine your not cute at all....Your sexy."

They started making out, chanyeol slid his tongue into baekhyun's mouth. There tongue danced together. Chanyeol squeezed Baekhyun's butt making him moan in the kiss.

"Um boss, it's 12:30, don't you think baekhyun's mother might get worried." Xiumin interrupted, chanyeol glared at him. But he was right.

"Yeah you right, c'mon I'll drive you." "Thanks chanyeol." Baekhyun said getting off his lap.

They headed to the car, and baekhyun told him the address.

"So baekhyun tell me about yourself." "Well I'm in high school, I'm 17, I'm a nerd, I live with my mother, and my best friends are Kai, kyungsoo, sehun and tao."

"I'm 24, I own that club, I dropped out of high school, my best friends are xiumin, Luhan, and lay. Along with your friends. I live alone."

Baekhyun hummed in response. "You don't look like a nerd baek." Baekhyun chuckles. "I am."

They made it to baekhyun house, chanyeol walked him to the door. "Thanks chanyeol, well I see you again?" Baekhyun bit his lip. "Hell yeah you will, that ass of yours can't be let go that easily, and your really hot."

Chanyeol give him a quick kiss. "Here is my number, you better call me, and text me." "I will bye." "Bye."

Baekhyun went inside, there was a note on the kitchen table.

Dear baekhyun💙
I'm going on a business trip in China for a month. Yes I know it's a long time but I'm sure I'll be here before you know it. It's the 30th of November, so I'll be back by the 30th of December. I'm sorry I will miss Christmas, I'm sure you can go over to kyungsoo's house. Anyway I love you baekie! I know you will do the right thing! Make me proud! 💜

"great mom won't be here for Christmas." He said to himself.

He sat on the couch, a smirk came across his face. "Home alone huh? Say goodbye to innocent byun baekhyun."