chapter 5

Baekhyun and chanyeol woke up on the couch. It was 7:30 and baekhyun had school but he didn't feel like going. Chanyeol's phone went off, and it woke them up.

"What the Fuck." Chanyeol groaned grabbing his phone, baekhyun was just a opening his eyes. "Who is it, I'm trying to sleep!"

"Wow greet your cousin like that thanks." "Jongdae?" Baekhyun sat up when he heard the name, from the story. "What do you want?" Chanyeol questioned.

"I'm just seeing how your doing, it's been six years since I seen you, I coming to visit, were is your house at?"  Jongdae demand. Chanyeol rolled his eyes. Good old Kim Jongdae.

"Yeah okay, come by in 2 hours ok? I want you to meet someone." "You have a girlfriend?!" "Um no it's a boy.." "oh good!! I got a boyfriend as well, I'll bring him along, see ya." Jongdae hung up.

"Baekhyun let's go to my house, my cousin wants to meet you in 2 hours, so hurry and get dressed, later you can start packing to move in with me." Baekhyun got up and kissed his boyfriend. "Okay."
----------------------------

They made it to chanyeol's house. Baekhyun was shocked how big it was. Chanyeol is really rich.

Chanyeol give him a tour of the house.

"This is are room." They went in a big room, that was really beautiful. "Wow.. but I'm sleeping with you?" "Yes, the rest of the bedrooms are guest bedrooms." Baekhyun nodded.

They heard a knock on the door. "That's Jongdae and his boyfriend." They went downstairs. Chanyeol opened the door, Jongdae give him a hug. "I missed you so much yeolie! Why don't you call!"

Chanyeol rolled his eyes. "Sorry, I been busy lately, oh by the way this is byun baekhyun my boyfriend." Jongdae give him a hug as well.

"Hi I'm Kim Jongdae! Nice to meet you! This is my boyfriend suho!" Suho waved. He seems a little shy.

"Nice to meet you all." Baekhyun said.

They all ate lunch then watched a movie. Jongdae and suho fell asleep on the couch.

"The movie isn't even over yet and there asleep." Chanyeol said. Baekhyun was about to say something till his phone went off.

"Hello?" Baekhyun asked in the phone. "Hello baekhyun is it that you?!" Baekhyun heard this voice before. Tears were in Baekhyun's eyes.

"Taehyung?"