XXIX

"Weren't your parents supposed to be away?", Hoseok whispered as the two boys made their way downstairs

"I don't know what happened", Hyungwon answered, "but obviously... they're here now."

"Since when are you so cheeky? Where is your shy side when I'm alone with you?", Hoseok whisper yelled and Hyungwon smiled, just how he wanted him to.

"It will be alright", the older grabbed Hyungwon's hand for a second, squeeezing it lightly.

Just as the Chae's came into view, they let go of each other.

Hoseok remembered Hyungwon's parents pretty well and they looked exactly the same as the day at the hospital. Both straight business suits and dress shoes. Both a hard expression on their face.

They broke apart and stopped their obviously heated discussion as soon as the two boys got to them.

Hyungwon's mother noticed Hoseok's new clothes, crossing her arms before her chest.

"I thought your friend was going to go?", she snapped, looking at Hoseok like an insect she wanted gone.

"I- I-", Hyungwon began to stutter and Hoseok suddenly remembered how he used to be around him and his friends.

"My parents are away, I'm sorry Mr. and Mrs. Chae, I don't want to be a burden but-", Hoseok began to bluff, but a new voice interrupted him.

"It would be unfriendly to let him go without inviting him to have breakfast with us mother. Wouldn't it?"

A tall and dark haired man joined them, looking incredibly handsome in dark chinos and a navy colored dress shirt. He went over to Hyungwon, ruffling his hair with a big smile on his face.

His smile reminded Hoseok of the rare times Hyungwon had smiled like that. He could see the similarity of siblings.

"Minho, what are you doing here?", Hyungwon asked amazed, he really seemed to be surprised to see his brother home.

"It's disrespectful not to introduce myself first, Wonnie", the guy said and Hoseok narrowed his eyes.

"I'm Chae Minho, Hyungwon's older brother", he said, giving Hoseok a look the blonde couldn't really place what it meant.

He had a demanding and intimidating aura around him, just like his parents, but something felt different. Minho kept the eye contact, giving Hoseok the feeling that he wanted the younger to bow. His eyes were strange, they seemed to have a tint of green in them.