XXXII

Minho left the still unconscious Hoseok in the car and jumped out, running to the front door

As soon as he opened it, he tried to act as if nothing was wrong. He put his coat away calmly, laying his keys on the shelf beside the door.

"Hyungwon?", he called, but only his mother came out of the kitchen.

"Darling, Hyungwon went out a few hours ago", she said with a small smile, "I know it's late but I'm making a little 'going to bed snack', do you want anything?"

"Can I get one of those sweet cookies we have stored?", Minho was pleased with the idea forming in his head. She would have to go into the basement to get them.

"Sure honey, I'll go and get some", with that she left in the direction of the stairs, giving Minho the opportunity to get Hoseok in.

His father was probably in his office or already sleeping.

Minho opened the door again slowly, trying to avoid any kind of noises.

He run to his car, just to see Hoseok still out of it. Sweat started to form on his forehead.

The short amount of time leaving Minho with only one chance, he put one arm under the younger's legs and one under his shoulders.

Despite his well built body he seemed unnaturally light.

As fast as he could with the boy in his arms, Minho walked up to his house and up the stairs. He inwardly thanked god for not getting caught.

He opened Hyungwon's bedroom door with his right elbow, almost hitting Hoseok's head against the doorway.

"Sorry mate", he whispered, bringing Hoseok to the bed.

As careful as he could, Minho placed the boy on Hyungwon's bed, wiping his forehead with his sweater. Hoseok's body was warm like a heater itself.

Minho took his phone out of his back pocket, dialing Hyungwon's number.

It took his little brother a few rings to answer.

"Hyung?", he asked, sounding tired and sad.

"Where are you? You need to come home!"

"Why? I'm out to get ramen."

"Don't lie. I know that you are in front of Shin Hoseok's door, sulking because no ones home", he scolded, muttering a 'you kids are so obvious'.

"I- No!"

"Come home. Your boyfriend's here. I dunno what happened but I found him in the park, soaking wet and freezing. He's probably drunk."

"I'm coming."

Hyungwon hung up immediately.

Minho scratched his head, sighing annoyed.

Hoseok's clothes were still wet but he refused to strip the young boy, he'd probably freak out if he woke up during it. Not knowing what else to do, he put Hyungwon's blankes over him.

"Minho!", his mother called from downstairs, "I got your cookies!"

________

It took Hyungwon longer than he wanted to get back to his home.

Minho hadn't really explained anything, just that Hoseok was in his bedroom probably drunk and sick.

What happened to him now? Hyungwon asked himself why he always had to worry about Hoseok.

As soon as he got home, he bolted up the stairs, rushing to his room.

To his surprise, Minho sat beside a sleeping Hoseok on his bed, a plate full of cookies on his lap.

"Finally!", he whisper yelled, a cookie still in his mouth.

Hyungwon rushed to Hoseok's side, sitting down on the other side of him.

"I dunno, I found him at the river. He was soaking wet and shivering like a leaf. He didn't even talk to me probably."

Hyungwon felt Hoseok's forehead, slightly worried about how warm it was.

"He's got a fever", with that he pushed the blankets back, revealing his still damp clothes.

"Hyung! Why did you leave him in those clothes?!", Hyungwon scolded, immediately beginning to open Hoseok's hoodie.

Minho got up, holding his hands up in defense. "I thought you wouldn't be pleased if I stripped him. He's your boyfriend after all."

"Right", Hyungwon muttered, thinking about a way to get Hoseok to sit or he wouldn't be able to get his shirt off.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me", Minho sighed, getting back on the bed and helping Hyungwon to get Hoseok in a sitting position.
The blondes head fell forward, Hyungwon holding him up by putting both his hands in his cheeks.

"How did he get like this?", he asked, looking at Hoseok's red cheeks and pale lips, "did any of his friends call?"

"I don't think he has his phone with him."

"Have you tried waking him?"

"Yeah, he's out like a light."

Together they removed all of Hoseok's wet clothes, leaving him in his boxers. Hyungwon would've turned red as hell if he wasn't as worried.

He covered him with the blankets again, tugging him in as best as possible.

"Hyung? Can you get me a cool towel or something? I'll try to call Kihyun-hyung", Hyungwon asked, his eyes not leaving Hoseok's face.

"Sure."

Hyungwon sighed as Minho closed the door behind him, a bit of tension falling off of him. He wasn't comfortable around his brother with Hoseok in the room.

He put a hand on Hoseok's forehead again, much more caring and worried than before.

"What have you done this time?", he whispered, getting his phone out of his pocket.

He looked down for a second before looking back up at Hoseok.

Hyungwon tried calling Kihyun, but his phone went straight to voicemail. The same for Minhyuk and Jooheon. He furrowed his eyebrows, that was unusual.

He called Kihyun again, leaving him a voicemail.

"Kihyun-hyung. My brother found Hoseok at Han River. He's now at my house and looks like he's about to get a really high fever. He isn't waking up. Please call me back if you hear this."