Chapter 3. Stalking

***EDITED***

   Y/N's P.O.V

      I went out of my room to go meet Raven tonight in the woods. I walked passed Damian's room and Gar's room. I heard yelling so I chimed in, I walked into Gar's room.

     He was a big green bear and was hitting the wall. I looked at him questioningly, I then saw the sword though the wall as I snickered. He started at me then he yelled through the wall,"Hey! What is wrong with you? That is very dangerous. You could put out an eye with that thing. Didn't your mother tell you never to play with knives?" He kept yelling. I walked out laughing as the yelling still went on.

     I was in the woods now with Raven. We were meditating and praying. We were both levitating above the ground. Purple outlined her as fire erupted from my body calmly.

     I then heard footsteps come so I quickly turned my head over and saw Damian. I smiled as he looked slightly worried, but he quickly covered it with no emotion. He then walked over beside me as I stood up and smiled at him. Raven smirked and kept looking down. "I suppose I should thank you, Y/N, for saving me." I smirked and said,"No problem." He just stared at me for a couple of minutes, he then noticed and slightly blushed.

     "So what are you two doing? I can see you from my window. And It's not very pleasant to see you chanting something." I chuckled as did Raven. "We are meditating and praying." Raven said with no emotion. I nodded and went back to levitating as red flames erupted from my body calmly. He tried to touching them but the flames moved away. "They don't like to be touched." I said bluntly but calmly. He just nodded and moved his hand away. We all stopped talking for awhile, so there was only awkward silence. We all soon got up and went back to our room.

Damian's P.O.V

   I was in Starfire's room, researching about Y/N. Starfire walked in and crossed her arms saying,"What are you doing in my room? We have rules Damian. You never trespass another person's space." I glared at her as I then faced her in the chair, "You have nothing on her. No background, no history." I said as I stopped typing. "On who?" 

     "Y/N. You're the leader of this group. You should know everything about her. It's called 'vetting'." I said plainly as I crossed my arms. Starfire stared at me then finally said,"She's the same age as you, Damian. She was kidnapped from her family and taken into science facility. She then was torched by them. Everyday. Until we took her in from them." I was taken back by this, but didn't show it.

   I then stood up and said,"I was taught that knowledge was power and you knew nothing about her." Starfire crossed her arms and curiously said,"How much do you have to know when people are in need? Garfield was 11 when his genetics kicked in and gave him green skin and powers. We still don't know the purpose of Jaime's alien armor or all of it's abilities. Or Raven's background. We just knew they needed help. You have to have a little faith sometimes." I crossed my arms and said,

     "Faith is belief on an absence of data. It invites disaster." I then walked away with my arms still crossed. She stared at me as I walked away.

    Y/N's P.O.V

   I was in my room sitting on my bed as I kept staring at my hands. Red flames erupted from my hands. I let the tears run down my cheeks. I knew I was gonna be taken over by my powers, very soon. I sighed and wiped my tears away with my hands. I then got up and walked out of the tower. 

      I walked to the beach and sat down on the soft sand. I picked up sand as it ran between my fingers. I then stared at the rippling waves of the ocean. The fresh smell of the ocean ran to my nostrils. I pulled my knees up to my chest and laid my head on my knees. The wind was gently blowing my hair and the waves. I listened to the crashing of the waves on the beach. I looked at the reflection of the full moon on the water. It slowly danced on the water. I hummed a sweet tune until I felt someone's presence by me. It was Damian. He then tried to find what I was staring at, I laughed. 

    We didn't talk it was just silent. The comfortable silence. We stayed their for a little bit and watched the beautiful ocean in the moonlight.