Chapter 7. Chaos for the Broken

Y/N's P.O.V

After Raven teleported us back to the tower. I decided to make my to my room.

   I locked myself in my room in the tower for some privacy. I walked over to the window and sat own in front of it.

  The soothing ocean view.

   It's waves were so graceful and elegant as it landed on the rough sand. The blue of the ocean was much brighter than it really should've been, yet clear enough to see seashells. The white bubbles popped up here and there, complimenting the ocean beautifully.

I shook my head as my whole body started to tremble with past memories I never wanted to remember...

   My eyes became teary as the memories played in my head of just a normal day.

  But before I knew it, the future would elope death...

**MEMORY**

I was sitting in the living room with my family as we all laughed and playing board games. We all laughed at jokes each others corny jokes. We were having a wonderful time.

Soon it all ended so quickly.

Too quickly.

   My dad stood up and aimed a gun at my older brother, my father's hands trembled. Fear shown threw his Amber hues.

   I looked at my father, horrified, as the tears were streaming down my cheeks. My breathing became heavy, my body trembled with fear that I never want to experience again.

  Everything seemed slow motion, but at the same time quick. Like it was my moment.

  A loud bang rang throughout the house causing a painful silence.

BANG

Instead it didn't hit my brother, but my father. I fluttered my open, I was in front of my older brother with my my hands in front of me. Crimson flames erupted from my hands.

  The vision replayed in my head: the bullet turned around to my father and sadly darted threw his brain, instantly killing him.

Everyone looked at me horrified. My body trembled with fear as of what I have done. Father's blood decorated the floor and board game. I wasn't innocent anymore. Never again.

   I looked at my mom and older brother, who just stepped back, pleading me not to hurt them. They cradled each other in their arms, tears never ending.

I shook my head and ran down the streets in the moonlight. The tears and the memories would never fade away...

**END OF MEMORY**

Y/N's P.O.V

The tears wouldn't stop. They threatened to get worse, and that's what they did.

   I covered my mouth so no one could hear my cries of the broken. My body trembled as the world seemed to get slower. I pulled my knees up to my chest as I rocked myself back and forth for some type of comfort.

My chaos magic kicked in as my emotions got the best of me. I created a cloud with my magic, as my tears made puddles. It all got worse as I let out a muffled sniffle. The cloud started to get bigger and covered almost all of the city.

My body kept trembling as I slowly rose up and sat on the edge of my bed. My tears soon stopped as the cloud was still there. Tears threatened to rush out of my eyes, but I held it in with some type of strength. I grabbed a picture of me and my family as I made living person of my mom, dad, and my older brother. They sweetly smiled at me and waved so politely. They happiness in their eyes was undying, till that night...

I sniffled and smiled brightly as I waved back.

   Soon, they evaporated into dust as someone barged in. I looked over to my door and took a deep breath.

It was Damian.

"How'd you get in? I locked my door." I croaked out as I rubbed my tears away.

   "I broke in. I was checking to see if you are alright. You seemed off, L/N." He nonchalantly spoke, I shook my head as I hugged myself. Damian noticed my bloodshot eyes and walked over to and sat down by me. I turned away from him not wanting any attention.

"What's wrong, Y/N?" I looked at him wide eyes then I looked down and asked,"Why do you care?" He looked at me sympathetically then said,"I know I don't seem like I care, But I do, Y/N. Now tell me what's wrong, Beloved." I glanced at him and then explained him everything to him.

In the end I ended up laying my head on his chest as the tears erupted from my eyes as he cradled me and whispered sweet nothings to me, for me to be okay.

Who knew Wayne had feelings?

Why did he only show this side to me?