Chapter 11. Justice To An End

Y/N's P.O.V

     Damian took me back inside the tower while the others talked about something. Most likely about me. I shook my head as I laid down on my soft fluffy bed as I closed my eyes. I thought about Damian and I. He was perfect. His face, his eyes, his lips, his body. His lips were soft and sweet. His beautiful hues always put me in a trance, his facial features make me smile. His lips make me want more of it. His body is nicely built as well, and it's a very nice view. 

    I then heard yelling from the Team or somewhere else. I quickly darted up and looked down. I saw Wonder Woman, Batman, Flash, and Cyborg. I watched from above as a fight busted out. I quickly darted down the stairs to help the team. 

   I was now outside with everyone as I saw Batman on the ground, knocked out? And Garfield was also knocked out. I looked everywhere to find Damian. He was fighting the Flash. I ran up behind Damian as he put his arm in front of my saying,"I got this, Beloved. I will protect you." I rolled my eyes and chuckled saying,"Thank you Dami. But I can handle this by myself."

    The Flash then punched Damian in the face as he flew to the ground. I was about to help him until the Flash was in front of me. I ducked as he threw punches at me. My crimson flames erupted from my hands as I smirked at him. The Flash was taken back. I then raised my hands as I created a bubble around the Flash to keep him in. He started beating on it.

    I heard someone scream my name until I hit something hard and the world seem to become dark.

Damian's P.O.V

     I watched as Y/N was hit by Cyborg's beam. I screamed her name but she was out cold. I quickly ran over to her and held her in my arms. Her hair was out of its braid as it fell into curls. Her skin was warm from the beam. Her eyes were shut. I ran my hand against her cheek as she laid in my arms. "I'm sorry, Beloved, that I couldn't protect you. I'm sorry." My eyes became teary as I kissed her forehead and ran off to fight. 

      I saw Blue Beetle get taken down so I was about to run over but Flash talked me and stuck his hand through me. Starfire was being chocked. As the other 3 were knocked out cold. The demons kept threatening Raven as I winced and groaned in pain. 

   She decided to go I tried to stop her, but to my avail she didn't. The demons walked off with Raven as Raven created a portal and disappeared.

     I ran back over to Y/N as I held her in my arms. Her breathing was slowing. I quickly dashed her away as I carried her bridal style in my arms. Her breathing got slower and slower each seconded.

"Hang on, Beloved. We will help you any moment. Do not leave me, Beloved." The tears formed in my eyes as her breathing went to an end.