Chapter 22. Breathing For You?

A/N: LAST CHAPTER IS NEXT EVERYONE!!! THANK FOR ALL THE LOVE AND THE SUPPORT!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 8D 8D 8D 8D

Y/N= YOUR NAME

Y/H/C= YOUR HAIR COLOR

M/N= MIDDLE  NAME 

Y/E/C= YOUR EYE COLOR

L/N= LAST NAME

Y/S/C= YOUR SKIN COLOR

Damian's P.O.V

     I stood above her grave as tears spilled out my eyes. Someone gently put their hand on my shoulder but I pushed it off and glared at them with my teary eyes. It was Father. I knew I needed him at this moment, but I didn't want him here for me. Dick, Tim, and Jason had soft eyes that were also teary. I looked at them with soft eyes and hugged them for once, and they hugged back. 

   The man stood behind her grave as people crowded around her grave and went silent. Raven, Starfire, Beast Boy, and Jaime lips quivered and the sniffles began. 

    "What a beautiful unique girl can do to everyone's hearts. We are here today for Y/N M/N L/N, the girl was found dead after a incident in all the chaos. A pure heart like hers we all should look up to, no one will ever take her place in our hearts," It began to rain but everyone still listened and payed attention,"sometimes even in the darkest of times someone will be there. Y/N's soul was spectacular and kind. I hope we all know she is in a better place. She is happier now. God, please take care of her." everyone nodded and some people left. But I didn't. 

  The rain got harder. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked over, it was a girl. She had Y/H/C, Y/E/C, Y/S/C, she looked exactly like Y/N. I shook my head then looked into those beautiful eyes. A urge wanted me to kiss her, but of course it isn't Y/N. 

  She lightly smiled at me and said,"Hi, my name is Marissa." I scanned her eyes, and they really did remind me of Y/N. 

I love you Y/N...

   My mind went to a diamond, solid and blank. The girl left me there to think, alone in the rain.

???'s P.O.V

    I watched behind a tree, as Damian and Marissa were talking. He was in shock with this girl, but of course he would. He missed me. 

 My lip quivered as I knew I wasn't gonna be able to see him for awhile. My crimson hood covered my face as tears dripped down my cheeks. The girl then scurried over to me,"He fell for it." I nodded and said,"Good, you know what to do next." she nodded then left me behind to watch Damian.

Damain's P.O.V

ONE MONTH LATER

   I sat in the dining room as the family crowed around us. Everyone ate except me. I couldn't bring myself to eat food.

     I missed her so much. I miss her being goofy, I miss her using noodles as mustaches, I miss her being hyper, I miss those beautiful eyes, I miss that smile, I miss her stories, I miss her lips, I miss everything about her. She's been through so much pain, but she managed to smile for me. She made me feel like I was not alone, she made me feel loved, she took away all my pain, she took the darkness away, she made the edges less sharp, she made the bottom less deep, she made time the shorter, she made my weakness less weak, she made my crazy feel normal. Her eyes always seemed in pain, but the smile was real. 

   I noticed Father had his attention on me,"Father, I am not hungry." I pushed the food away as everyone's attention was now on me."Damain, I know what your experiencing and I want to help you no matter how many fights we get in. But realize that she is probably here with you smiling. She is still here Damian," his eyes were teary but he continued,"Damian, I know this girl was important to you. I loved her and I still do. I miss my parent's, but I like to think they are proud of me still. Damian, I know this might be hard, but please try to eat and fight through this. Me, Dick, Jason, Tim will be here." they all nodded. "Thank you, Father and everyone." we all then continued to eat and talk for the rest of the day.

ONE MONTH LATER

   The Marissa girl and I were getting closer. Father and everyone seemed to like her. But she reminded me of Y/N sadly. I just hope Y/N is smiling.

   I went outside and visited Y/N's grave. I put a crimson rose on that had a letter to me from a mysterious person. I had hopes that it would be form Y/N. But how could it be from her? 

  It was a nice sunny day, the breeze went, the flowers bloomed, the birds chirped. I felt something land on my shoulder and it was a bird. A Robin in fact. I chuckled at this because it was probably a surprise from Y/N. 

  I then felt a prescience by me, it was Marissa. She smiled and I lightly smiled back. "So... Damian, I have a question." I looked into her eyes and said,"Yes?" Her face slightly flushed when she asked,"Will you be my boyfriend?" I looked at her shocked as a million thoughts ran through my mind. 

Y/N would want me happy, wouldn't she?

    I slowly nodded as she squealed and hugged me.

TWO MONTHS LATER

   Marissa was getting quite suspicious. She was more fidgety and nervous. Father and my brothers realized it as well. 

   We were both sitting on my bed when she suddenly said,"Damian, I'm not who you think I am." She got up and ran out. I was in shock when I then chased her.

I tackled her to the ground and threateningly said,"Who are you?" her eye's were teary a she croaked out,"I was sent here." My family now crowded her. With serious faces. 

    Suddenly she didn't have Y/H/C, Y/S/C, Y/E/C. She had red hair and grey eyes. Freckles decorated her face. I darted up and asked,"Why are you here? What is this?" her body trembled as she answered,"Y/N is alive. She sent me here."

 Those words ringed through my head. My body got goosebumps as I heard, Y/N. My eyes were teary. My body trembled, I fell to my knees. Tears slipped out of eyes. Every emotion was mixed. Love, hate, anger, everything. She is alive. She is okay. She is breathing. My body trembled like it was never ending. tears wouldn't stop. 

  Her love was poison, but I needed it. Her love was everything was needed. She was everything I needed. She was my everything.  Her love is addicting, like a drug. But I needed her for more then addiction, but I needed her. She was my everything.

My everything...