Chapter 21. Hurting You

A/N: SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING, BUT EVERYONE THERE WILL BE ONE OR 2 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT!!! BE AWARE ;D

*******************************

Damian's P.O.V

    I held her cold lifeless body in my now tired arms. My body shook with anger, sadness, shock, and many more. It all hurt. 

My beloved...

Y/N...

   Soon everything that was chaotic disappeared into crimson dust as it floated into the now plain blue sky. One by one things disappeared. I held tighter onto her body. People that were stone are not anymore, but instead frightened and shocked, but still alive. 

   The team then slowly rose from the ground from their slumber and lipped over to me and Y/N. They nor were happy or sad that she was gone. Their emotions didn't show. Until I realized, they did love her, but they knew this was coming. 

  I brought her closer to my chest and held onto her tightly. One my hands gently laid in her now tangled hair. "Y/N..." I paused and looked up at them team as all over their eyes were teary, Raven was holding onto Beast Boy,"You knew... Why didn't you tell me...?" They all shook their heads as Starfire fell to her knees and held her face in her hands. 

  People crowded us and watched the scene fold out. They watched as I held my Beloved in my arms, they watched me rock her back in forth of hopes that she'd come back. They saw me try to keep myself together. 

I need you Y/N...

Please don't leave me...

???'s  P.O.V

   I stood far away from the Teen Titans and watched the scene fold out. I was in the middle of the empty street watching the scene play out, my hat covered my face with a shadow, my coat covered my bloodied body, my hair was down in a wavy mess. But of course, no one would notice me. 

  Damain rocked Y/N's body, the pain in his eye's were horrid. The team was in tears. But of course I had to do this, this was the plan. 

I never meant to hurt you Dami...

   My eye's became teary, but I held it back and took a couple steps forward before I stopped. I made sure no one was looking as I created a crimson rose that had a letter for Dami. I set it down on the ground as I started walking slowly as a light crimson trail followed. 

 I felt a light tug on my coat as I turned around saw a little girl. She looked up at me with wide amazed eyes as I winked at her and put my index finger over my mouth. She nodded and ran away with a big smile on her face. 

  I walked away leaving memories and everyone. But was this the end? Will I see them again? Will Dami recognize me? The question that really made me wonder was; what if I never get too see them again? But we all know that answer.

   Sometimes chaos will create a living hell, but in the end you will have a beautiful rose to know that not all chaos is bad.