Chapter 12. Lost Love

Damian's P.O.V

    Her breathing stopped.

Breathing.

    Her breathing stopped. Her chest isn't lifting up and down anymore. It stopped. My Beloved isn't breathing. Beloved...

    I was on my knees on the pavement as her lifeless body laid in my arms. My world just ended. Everything is broken. 

Gone.

    Tears ran down my cheeks as my lifeless Beloved laid in my arms. I felt water pelt my back as I stared at my Beloved. Her eyes were shut, her lips were pale, her face had cuts on it, but not a lot. I ran my fingertips across her cheeks to her soft plump lips. Her body was ice cold as her skin was the color of snow. Her clothes had holes and rips. I gently laid my head on her forehead as I intertwined our fingers together.

"I'm so sorry, Beloved. I'm sorry that I couldn't help you. I'm sorry that I couldn't protect you." The rain got harder as it pelted on the pavement. All you could hear was the rain. Saddening silence filled the world of me. I heard footsteps as I slowly looked up and saw the Team. Except for Raven. 

"Damian, we have to get Raven. Let Y/N go, Damian." Starfire gently said as she knelt in front of me. I shook my head saying,"Whatever. Y/N needs me." Starfire looked pained as did the Team as I continued,"You didn't love her like I did. You didn't understand her like I did. You didn't. You didn't. And now she is gone cause of me. My Beloved is gone." They all shook their head as I made them leave me with my Beloved.

   I pulled her into my chest as my cries could be heard. I didn't like showing my emotions, but my Beloved is gone...

    I was about to get up and leave until I felt her hand grip on to mine. I looked at her happily and shocked as I held her. Her eyes slowly fluttered open to reveal her beautiful E/C orbs. They looked brighter and happier then ever before. Her lips now mimicked a smile. Her skin wasn't as pale anymore. I smiled brightly as I kissed her passionately as did she. Her lips felt so nice and great against mine. Her lips mad me crave to want more. It makes you crazy about her even more. Our lips danced as we both held on to each other like this would never end. 

     I then pulled away as I intertwined our fingers together as both of our foreheads gently touched. I then gently spoke,"Beloved, don't ever do that again." She just giggled and nodded. Soon it turned into peaceful silence as we both loved each other more than anything. 

   I then spoke as I wrapped my arms around her saying,"Beloved, I'm not afraid of running away with you with all your pain. I wanna be free from my past and caught in your trance. Beloved, you make me go insane with your love and I like it like that." She blushed and smirked saying,"I'll be your witness when you can't take my love anymore. I wanna be alone with you forever, Dami." I smiled and pulled her in closer to me to where our lips touched. She smiled in the kiss and wrapped her arms around my neck as I laid my hands on her waist.

    "I love you forever, Beloved."

"I love you too, Dami."