Chapter 1: In The Beginning

(It's the year of x766, I'm having the OC's dragon come before the others)

A man and his wife lived in the woods by a small village. In their small cottage, the man was helping his wife give birth to their child. The woman screamed and cursed as her lover urged her to continue pushing, and eventually she relaxed, the baby finally being born. However, the couple were silent when they didn't hear the infant crying."Dear, why isn't the baby crying?" The woman asked concerned, and they both looked at the infant, a baby girl with raven hair and ice blue eyes who just stared at them curiously, not crying for anything even if she was supposed to be. The woman cautiously reached for the child, but yelped in shock when she touched her skin."Honey, what's wrong?!" The man asked."Her skin...... I-It's ice cold." The wife said, and they both looked in fear at their baby.'Why are they looking at me like that? Is it bad that I'm not crying? I don't feel like crying, though. And I don't feel cold, I don't know what they're talking about.' The infant thought, the words and images being played before her eyes imprinting itself into her mind for eternity. The man carefully touched his daughter and hissed slightly at how cold she was."Demon.......... s-she's an ice demon. We need to get rid of her now." He said, and as soon as the woman nodded, he carefully grabbed the baby with a blanket, left the house and ran to the deepest part of the woods.'Where are we going, papa?' The girl silently asked as she looked at her father in confusion."This should be far enough. The creatures in these woods can deal with her for us." The man said before unraveling the blanket. The baby screamed in pain as it landed hard on its side, the sturdy ground with its rocks harming the newborn.'Ow! Papa, what was that for?!' The girl screamed and cried, but her father turned and ran back to the cottage, not looking back.'Papa? Papa, where are you going? Come back, papa! PAPA!' She screamed louder, wanting to be with her parents.'MAMA! PAPA! COME BACK,PLEASE!' She continued crying for half an hour before a deep growl was heard. The baby looked and saw a large dragon with scales that looked like ice and had deep blue eyes."What is an infant doing here all alone?" A female voice rumbled from the dragon. She sniffed the air and hummed."You were left here to die, weren't you, child?" The dragon concluded. The baby sniffled and nodded while rubbing her eyes, and the dragon grunted."An intelligent one, I see. Don't worry, my dear. I will raise you as my own." The dragon said before carefully picking up the baby with her massive paw. She stopped suddenly, sensing the temperature the infant had. Her skin was cold, but she didn't seem affected by the weather or the dragon's own cold body, her breaths coming out as puffs of mist. With the weather always being either summer or winter, it currently being summer, the dragon found it peculiar. However, she dismissed it, believing that the child was born to use ice magic, her flow of energy radiating around her softly."Yes, I will indeed take you as my daughter. My name is Fubuki, and I will name you Yuki, my young snowflake." Fubuki said, then flapped her wings and flew her and her new daughter to a hidden cave at a snow covered mountain.

~one year and four months later~

"Yuki, your parents gave birth to a young boy. However, they believed the child was also a demon since he didn't look like them as well. They named him Macbeth before giving him to soldiers that were passing by." Fubuki told me. From what I remember, when I saw my mother and father, my mother was a brunette with green eyes and my father was blonde with light brown eyes. I have black hair and blue eyes. I wonder what my little brother looks like. Since I still can't speak, I looked at Fubuki then motioned at myself."Macbeth has black and white hair, and red eyes as well as pale skin." She answered my question.

" She answered my question