Chapter 8:Fun With My Family And Friends

I was getting to know my new brothers and little sister. However, Laxus had to go somewhere so it was only me, Wendy, Gajeel and Natsu. We told each other of our time with our dragons and what they were like. I got to meet Gajeel's exceed Pantherlily. And on some occasions Natsu challenged me to a fight."Hey, Yuki. I'm going to have some cake, would you like some as well?" Erza came over and asked. Everyone literally stopped and stared at her in shock, and I sweat dropped."I'm going to assume that you don't always offer cake to everyone." I said."Erza's obsessed with cake. If you mess with her cake, you'll have to face her wrath." Natsu tried to tell me quietly, but failed and made it obvious by putting his and between her and his mouth."This may be true, but this isn't the case. I will be having my own cake while hers will be separate. Back to my question, would you like to join me?" She asked with a small irk mark. I shrugged and smirked."Sure, why not." I said, and I followed her to the bar where Mira was at."Mira, can I have a strawberry cake?" Erza asked."Of course! What would you like, Yuki?" She asked while smiling at us."Cheesecake, please." I told her, and I forgot that my voice pitch gets a little higher when I use manners. Erza, Mira, and Gray who was walking by, stopped and stared at me. Mira started fangirling and calling me cute while Erza 'hugged me', my face planting hard on her chest plate armor and making me face Gray. He was just staring at me, a small blush on his face that became darker the longer we stared at each other. The same went for me, and I can kind of hear Mira squealing while her and Erza were quietly saying ship names for us. Suddenly my attention was taken by the blue haired girl again, who was doing the same thing as the last time I saw her. I heard Gray groan in frustration, and I turned to see him looking irritated at the girl."Do you know her?" I questioned, and he huffed while crossing his arms."Yeah, that's Juvia Lockster. She has a huge obsession with me, but I don't like her that way. But whenever I'm near a girl other than her, she starts spewing this 'love rival' shit. It's annoying sometimes, but I don't want to hurt her. She's my friend, you know?" He told me, and I nodded in understanding."Here you go. Oh, Gray, do you want anything?" Mira asked as she gave me and Erza our cakes. The two talked as I took a piece of the cheesecake with a fork and put it in my mouth. I acted like pikachu when he has ketchup.

Erza and I continued enjoying our cake, then asked for another when we finished

Erza and I continued enjoying our cake, then asked for another when we finished. Gray sat down, but stood up again when Natsu started calling him names. However, by accident Gray nudged Erza and caused her to drop her cake.

Erza got pissed, and when everyone started fighting I just continued eating

Erza got pissed, and when everyone started fighting I just continued eating. I finished and asked Mira for another, and right when she gave me another slice Natsu used his fire dragon:roar at me, causing my clothes to be singed and my cake burnt to a crisp. I whimpered and started anime crying."Natsu, you burnt my cake." I said, and everyone stopped and looked at my imitation of sad pikachu.

" I said, and everyone stopped and looked at my imitation of sad pikachu

They all froze, and Erza was extremely pissed."Natsu........" she called out threateningly. Everything went into chaos again, and I yelped when Gray landed in front of me. Naked."Gray, your clothes!" I yelled as I closed my eyes and turned around with my face as red as Erza's hair."What?!" I heard him panic."Gray, stop flashing my sister! Fire dragon: iron fist!" Natsu yelled, and I felt a hot gust on my back before I was being pulled away by someone."Come on, Yuki. I have another cake here for you." I heard Mira say, and she sat me down at the bar. I opened my eyes and became happy again as I saw a strawberry cheesecake in front of me, and it was a whole cake not a slice."Erza! I have a whole strawberry cake here for you!" Mira called out, and Erza immediately sat down next to me already eating her cake."Thank you Mira. You didn't have to give us this much though." I told her, and she laughed before going and grabbing Natsu and Gray by their ears."It's not from me, it's from Natsu and Gray. They wanted to apologize for your guys' cake." She replied with a smile."Wha-?" "I didn't-" "Owww!" The two boys tried saying, and yelped when Mira pinched their ears hard."You did get them the cakes. Right?" She asked creepily (*-*). They nodded quickly, and Gray nervously glanced at me. Our eyes met, and he blushed when I smiled at him. I then looked at Natsu, and saw him squirming with a blush while him and Lucy were looking at each other. I grinned and poked Erza, and we started whispering possibilities of NaLu sailing. We were giggling while joking about it, but we were interrupted when Gramps announced that the S-Class trials are coming up. He called out the people who were selected, and for some reason I was one of them."Um, Gramps, why was I selected? I'm still new-" "That doesn't mean anything. I see potential in you, Yuki, so I selected you for this trial." Gramps interrupted me. I hesitated before nodding, and everyone cheered."It looks like we're competing against each other. I don't care if you're new or if I li- uh if you're a girl, I won't be beat by you. Got it?" Gray told me, and I saw his blush had mostly faded while he smirked arrogantly at me. I smirked back in amusement, and I poked his mark while leaning towards him (his shirt is off but he has boxers on). He blushed dark again as he leaned back in shock and panic."W-what-?" "I get it, Fullbuster. Just don't get in my way. You might get frostbite." I told him before breathing cold air on his face. He shivered as I turned around and continued eating my cake, noticing that Erza's already done with hers. I heard everyone asking for partners, and I decided to go with Pantherlily.

 I heard everyone asking for partners, and I decided to go with Pantherlily

The two of us will be training until December 15, a week from now. I hope that I'll be able to pass this, and that Gildarts, Mira and Erza will be easy to defeat by the time the training's over.

A/N I hate school.......... makes me have writers block T-T