Chapter 6

Erza, Lucy, Gray, Natsu, Wendy, Gajeel, Carla and Happy are walking around me, the mages forming a circle around me with Wendy and Natsu's exceeds flying above them."Yuki, I'm just going to warn you now that the guild is a bit........ chaotic, so I'd keep my guard up if I were you." Lucy said as she gave me a nervous smile."I'll be fine." I muttered, sticking my hands in the pockets of my dress (Same pic as ch 4). Soon we reached a castle like building that was near the shore of a beach. Loud sounds like angry yells, laughter and breaking furniture came from inside, and I continued walking towards the door with amusement showing in my eyes. The others let me open the doors, and I was immediately greeted by a barrel flying towards me in a fast speed. Everyone shouted for me to look out, and the group behind me shouted my name as I made an ice glove armor and raised it in front of me. The barrel crashed into my protected fist before breaking into large pieces and falling to the ground. Everyone stared in shock as I just shook the ice off my hand before glaring at the members inside the building."Who threw this barrel.......?" I asked menacingly, and they all cowered in fear."It's another Erza...." Someone said."What was that?" Erza asked with the same tone as me, and everyone flinched and cowered more.

"Hey, guys! Welcome back, oh who's this?" A girl with long white hair came towards us holding a tray

"Hey, guys! Welcome back, oh who's this?" A girl with long white hair came towards us holding a tray."Hello. My name is Yuki Darksnow, and I know ice dragon slayer and requip magic." I told her, and she smiled warmly at me. A short old man sitting on the bar counter spat his drink out in shock, and he looked at me like I had two heads."Yuki Darksnow, correct?" He asked, and I nodded."Come with me." He said as he jumped off the counter, and I followed him obediently. He took me to his office, and he sat down on his desk as I closed the door."You said your name was Yuki Darksnow, correct?" He asked, and I nodded."Are Fiona and Andreas Darksnow your parents?" I nodded again."Do you know that they're dead?" He continued."Yes. I was there the day they died, and I am the reason for it." I told him, and he looked at me shocked and confused. I then told him what happened, and he looked a bit upset."I'm sorry about that, Yuki. However, you said you had a brother? Who is he?" He asked."I will tell you if you introduce yourself to me." I said, and he gave me a light laugh."Right, my name is Makarov Dreyar. I am the master of this guild. However, you may call me Gramps. I want you to feel a part of this family like everyone else, okay Yuki?" He told me."Hai, but why Gramps? Are you an actual grandfather to someone?" I asked."Yes, one of our S-Class mages here is my grandson. His name is Laxus, and he's a second generation dragon slayer, having control over lightning." He explained, and I nodded."So, you have four dragon slayers?" I concluded, and he nodded."We also know another guild named Sabertooth who has third generation dragon slayers as well." He said.

"Now, about your brother......." He trailed off, obviously expecting me to explain about him."Ah, right. His name is Macbeth, I've only been near him for about half a year before we, uh, parted ways." I told him."What does he look like?" He asked, and I hesitated."His hair is black at the top and white on the bottom, and his eyes are red. He has a group of friends, and the group don't exactly do good things......... he also goes by another name. Midnight." I answered, and Gramps frowned."I know this boy and his group. The Oración Seis." He told me, and I sighed in frustration."What did they do this time?" I grumbled. He told me what they did based off of what the guild members that fought them know. I was very disappointed with them, but sighed and closed my eyes before bowing."Please accept my apology on behalf of my reckless siblings. They didn't have a good life, and didn't have a good influence during their time at the tower of heaven." I said."There's no need for that, and what do you mean?" He asked. I stood up straight again before telling him about my time at the tower of heaven, and he just shook his head."Well, you don't have to worry about it anymore. The tower of heaven is destroyed, and the Oración Seis is in jail so you don't have to worry about them anymore." Gramps assured me."And what about Jellal?" I questioned."According to Natsu and Erza, he has amnesia, but was also sent to prison." He told me, and I frowned.'Amnesia? What will he do when he remembers everything?' I thought.

"By the way, did you ever have an exceed? If so, where are they?" Gramps asked, and I clenched my fists, my heart squeezing as I felt the temperature drop."I-I can't talk about it." I mumbled quietly."Yuki, it's alright. Just calm down and try to at least tell me their name and what happened to them." Gramps said softly, and I took a shaky breath."H-her name was N-Nōkon. She d-died." I choked out. I started hyperventilating a little, and the temperature started dropping more."Yuki, calm down." He ordered. I closed my eyes and covered my mouth, and I tried to calm down as it started snowing in here.'Please, no. Not here, please don't do it here.' I pleaded to myself in my mind. I heard the door open, and suddenly I was being hugged by someone."It's okay, Yuki." I heard Gray say quietly as he rubbed my back. I hugged him back, and buried my face into the side of his neck as I started calming down. I don't know what happened; I guess I became half asleep from exhaustion because I only remember a few things while the rest was a blur. When I stopped hugging Gray, I noticed he was half naked. Then I was suddenly outside the office by the bar, and I was getting my guild mark from Mira. I yawned, then I heard Lucy saying something about me staying with her. The last thing I remember was being in an apartment and laying on a couch before falling asleep completely.

When I woke up, I heard Lucy yelling while I also smelled Natsu and Happy. Suddenly, The fire dragon slayer popped up above me, and was about to say something when I accidentally punched him in the face by instinct."Ow! What was that for, Yuki!" He demanded, his voice muffled as he held his face, cringing in pain."You popped out of nowhere and startled me right after I was rudely woken up." I answered monotonously, staring dully at him and the exceed above him."Sorry about that, Yuki. Natsu and Happy usually come and sleep in my house without permission, and are most of the time sleeping with me in my bed, also without permission. But today I found Natsu sleeping in a position that I didn't like." Lucy said while walking into the room, glaring at the salamander with her arms crossed.

~flashback, Lucy's pov~

The sun was shining through the window, and I sighed in content. However, my brows furrowed and I frowned when I felt arms around my waist and something pressing against my chest, along with something tangled with my legs. I opened my eyes and looked down, using my right arm to slowly lift the blanket since I'm laying on my left side. And under the blanket, I see Natsu clinging onto me, his face buried between my breasts. I felt my face burn in embarrassment and anger as my breath hitched."NATSU!!!!!!!" I yelled, and him and Happy jumped so hard while yelping that they fell off the bed."What the hell do you think you're doing! You damn pervert, get out of my room!" I yelled at him while hitting him with my pillow."Ah, Lucy! What did I do?!" He shouted while shielding himself with his arms. Suddenly he perked up while sniffing the air."Yuki's here?" He asked excitedly before racing out of the room, Happy following him while flying.

~normal time and pov~
"I'm not even going to ask." I muttered."I still don't even know what I did." Natsu said with a pout. Lucy then became flustered, and she growled while raising her hand at him. Natsu yelped before quickly hiding behind me, and I just sighed.

A/N sorry for not updating for a while. I have band practice Tuesdays and Thursdays, and I also started school so I've been really busy. Plus I had slight writers block, but now I've updated so enjoy the story and please be patient with me (/•~•)/
Edited because I found out that nothing happened to Hoteye