Chapter 4

~three days later~

"Do you have enough strength to fly, Nōkon?" "Hai, Yuki! Where are we going?" "To find the other dragon slayers."

With everything that Nōkon and I need, the two of us leave the cave we called home. I have no idea where the other dragon slayers could be, but in order to find out I have to first find out where we are on the maps. That's another thing; we need a map. After a while, we finished hiking down the mountain and traveling through the woods, arriving at the nearest village. We look around for a while, and eventually find a place where they're giving away free maps for lost travelers."How convenient." I muttered, my whole being responding monotonously to anything."And kind of them!" Nōkon said happily. I gave her a small smile; well almost anything. With my companion on my shoulder, we leave the village with our location already known thanks to the guide that gave the free map to us."So, the cave was at the edge of the Iceberg country, and we're currently in the NE part of Bosco. I've heard in the past that Seven isn't a good country to travel through because of its constant wars, so let's just continue through Bosco." I said to Nōkon (btw I'm going based off Wikipedia for this)."Where are we gonna go?" She asked, and I looked to my right at her and smirked."To the only place with the most information, and that's around here besides Seven and Iceberg." I looked forward and grinned mischievously."Fiore."

~6 years later, in November~

I am now seventeen, and I still haven't found the other dragon slayers. It's been a bit frustrating, and my travels were difficult and mostly melancholy ever since Nōkon......... No, I can't think about it. If I think, then I'll become sad, and eventually I'll cause a blizzard. That's another thing why I couldn't find the others. Ever since that one day happened, every time I become really sad I cause a blizzard. So, I had to return to my cave. However, since that was where Nōkon was born, I still become sad and cause blizzards, but at least people will think that it's just a natural storm from Iceberg. Occasionally, there were some dark guild mages traveling through, and when they find me we'd fight and I freeze them to death. Eventually, the rest of the members of those guilds came and fought me for revenge. If you're wondering why they aren't around anymore, well now you know. The first year I was gone with Nōkon, the second we accidentally went into Seven, the third and fourth I was on my own in the cave, fighting dark guilds that challenged me. The fifth, I decided to try looking in the kingdom of Stella for dragon slayers. I found what I wanted, but they weren't exactly....... appealing, so I left. The beginning of this year, the sixth, I decided to stay in my cave until spring before I continue traveling. I then looked around Joya, Desierto, Bellum and finally the Pergrande kingdom, but didn't find anything. It is now November, and I have decided to skip the rest of the countries and look in Fiore like I originally planned. I'm currently passing some woods by Clover Town, on my way to Magnolia.

~about three days later~

"Well, this place looks interesting." I muttered to myself. I just entered Magnolia, and with my enhanced senses it's hard for me to focus on just one scent and sound when there were so many. I growled quietly as I placed a hand on my forehead, a headache forming from all the things my brain was consuming. I took in a deep breath, but it hitched when I smelled a dragon. No, it was more than one. At least three. I followed the scent, and came across a small group of people by a cafe."Gray, stop being a stripper and put some clothes on. Seriously man, we're in public." A guy with pink hair that smelled like smoke said with crossed arms. Another guy with dark blue hair and no clothes besides a pair of boxers became furious."What did you say, flamebrain?!" He yelled at the other guy's face, and the two butted heads while insulting each other."You're all fools." A white cat said as she stared in boredom at the two."Lucy, they're fighting again." A girl with blue hair in pigtails said softly, slightly tugging on a blonde girl's dress."Don't worry, Wendy. They'll be fine." Lucy reassured Wendy."Yeah, let's just hope they don't destroy anything!" A blue and white cat said, adjusting his green hood/sack. Suddenly the pink haired guy threw a flaming fist at the dark blue haired guy. He missed, and accidentally destroyed a table before launching himself back at his target."Too late." A guy with metal studs on his face snickered. A girl with armor on walked out of the cafe with a slice of cake, and the two boys that were fighting side hugged each other."Alright, let's go. Natsu, Gray? Were you behaving?" The girl asked."Aye, sir!" The two said while pumping their fists in the air."Hey! Why is this table burnt and broken?!" The owner of the cafe came out and demanded."Because Natsu broke it while fighting Gray!" The blue cat said."HAPPY!!" Natsu and Gray shouted."Lushy, protect meh!" Happy exclaimed as he hid behind Lucy, who just sighed."You dare fight, and lie to me about it.......?" The armored girl asked darkly, an evil aura surrounding her as she looked down at the cowering boys."H-here you go, sir. We're sorry for breaking the table." Wendy said shyly as she handed some jewels to the cafe owner, who just took it and walked back inside grumpily.

As the three were about to leave, I made my presence known."Well, that was fairly entertaining. But could you tell me why you three smell like dragons?" I asked as I pointed at Natsu, Wendy, and the guy with studs on his face. They turned and became shocked, but I noticed Gray became a bit flustered as he quickly looked away, occasionally glancing at me as if I didn't notice. I didn't feel bothered; I didn't have any shame, or any other emotion besides extremely negative ones like sorrow or anger, so if I was half naked I wouldn't care. Not that I was.

"What do you mean you can smell dragons on them?" Lucy asked, and when I looked at her she slightly flinched at my piercing blue eyes

"What do you mean you can smell dragons on them?" Lucy asked, and when I looked at her she slightly flinched at my piercing blue eyes."Wait, I smell a dragon on you, too! Are you a dragon slayer?!" Natsu asked excitedly."I am. My mother was Fubuki, the ice dragon. If you know what a dragon slayer is, then I'm assuming you are as well." I said."Awesome! I'm Natsu Dragneel, and I was taught by Igneel the fire dragon!" He exclaimed, as if wanting the whole world to know as well."Gajeel Redfox. My dragon was Metalicana, the iron dragon." Gajeel muttered to me."I-I'm Wendy Marvel. It's nice to meet you, Miss....." "Yuki Darksnow." I told her, and she nodded with a sheepish smile."Well, Yuki, would you like to join Fairy Tail? You can be with the rest of the dragon slayers in Magnolia, and occasionally some other ones come to visit. Oh, sorry, I'm Erza Scarlet. Over here is Lucy Heartfilia, Gray Fullbuster, and Wendy and Natsu's exceeds Happy and Carla." She introduced."It's nice to meet you all, and as for that offer....... sure. It could be a good opportunity to meet new people and places, I guess." I said."Hey, speaking of exceeds, don't you have one? Gajeel's is at the guild, and the other dragon slayers have one too." Natsu asked, and my expression darkened."She's not here." I said with a low voice."What do you mean? Where is she?" Happy asked, and Natsu nodded, looking at me expectantly. Lucy and Carla must've known because they quickly smacked the back of the boy's heads."Ow! Lucy/Carla!" They whined."Take me to your guild before I change my mind." I said, glaring at the fire breather and his exceed.