all nighter

months later

"so this is the last week you're here, what do you wanna do?" jack asked as he hopped onto his bed.

"i would say watch netflix, but then we'd spend too much time trying to pick something to watch."

"why don't we pull an all nighter?" the younger boy grinned as he grabbed the remote, "we could watch a couple harry potter movies since you got me in the mood and that should kill the time too."

"jack i-"

"pleaseeeeeeee." he wined, not letting finn finish his sentence.

"fine." finn rolled his eyes before sitting next to jack on his bed. "what house are you in?"

"what?"

"like what hogwarts house are you in?" finn laughed.

"what the hell is a hogwarts?" jack asked.

"you're adorable." finn smiled as he heard the familiar harry potter theme start to play.

"im confu-"

"shhh it's starting."

the first half of the movie was enough to get jack hooked, because he wouldn't shut up with all the questions that filled his head.

"wait, so you-know-who killed harry's parents?" and "how the hell does this kid know how to work a broomstick? he was raised by muggles!"

finn laughed, but gradually fell asleep on jack's shoulder who hadn't noticed until he started the third movie in the series.

"hey finn, what is this one about? finn?" he glanced at the older boy who was slightly snoring. jack sighed and tried to shake him awake, but it was no use. finn was asleep.

jack smiled to himself as he continued to watch the movie, but he couldn't focus after knowing that his best friend was asleep on him. being so small, jack couldn't move him either.

"finn? wake up, i can't move." he laughed a bit, trying to move the older boy, but it was no use.

instead he let finn drift off to sleep and closed his tv, slowly watching his friend's chest rise and fall.

how could you get attracted to someone so quickly?

that was the only question jack could think about, because he finally figured out what the weird feeling in his stomach meant:

something just a little more than friendship...

[A/N: i was watching harry potter in the middle of the night and bam! inspiration for this😂]