straight (not)

jack woke up alone, and was slightly sad because he thought that finn had left him. he had kind of enjoyed the night before, and watching finn sleep (in the most non-creepy way possible).

yawning, the boy sat up and stretched until his attention was diverted by someone stepping out of the bathroom with just a towel on around his waist.

"u-uh good morning?" jack said, but it sounded more like a question.

"like what you see grazer?" finn smirked, turning to the mirror to fix his impossibly curly, wet hair.

"n-n-no. no." jack nervously laughed back, hopping off of his bed and staring at his friend. the same weird feeling that had been bothering jack from days before was back and stronger than ever. he could feel his body tense up, and finn could sense the uneasiness as well.

"jack, are you good? you seem a little-"

"do you actually like me?" he cut him off to spill the questions that had been flooding his head for a while, "or are you just messing around?"

finn made a face,

"that's a weird question."

"i'm serious."

"well i mean," he approached the younger boy, and slowly moved closer to him, "how am i supposed to answer that? of course i-"

jack's confidence took over and he leaned in just enough to connect their lips in a small, passionate kiss to prevent finn from finishing his sentence.

when they did pull away, both of the boys were obviously flustered and jack was too embarrassed to look at the boy he had just kissed.

finn however smirked and tipped jack's chin up to make sure they were seeing eye to eye before speaking again,

"and you say you're straight."

[A/N: ayeee we hit 1k!!]