Do Over

Violets P.O.V

Today's the day I'm going back to L.A. it's been 3 years and I'm now 20 years old. Part of me is excited to go back, but I don't want to have to deal with seeing ethan or Grayson for that matter after what happened.

I grabbed the last of my things out of my grandma's car and put them on a cart thingy.

"Bye gram! Thank you for everything" I hug her tightly

"Goodbye hun, I'll miss you" she hugs back.  "Come back whenever you want"

I smile and pull away as I hear my flight being called. I got onto the plane and took my seat. I started to think about my new apartment waiting for me in L.A.

Before I knew it, we were already landing. I got off the plane and went into the lobby. This place hasn't changed one bit. I called an under to drive me to my house...well I should say my parents house since I got my own place now. Wow that feels good to say. My uber arrived and I got in.

*skip ride*

The uber pulled up to the house, I played the guy and quickly got out and ran into the house.

"I'm back!!" I yell as I look around the house, immediately noticing all the differences.

I hear little footsteps running down the stairs and then I get tackled with hugs. James is now 10 and Victor is 5 damn they got big.

My mom and Kevin came down the stairs.

"V! I lost front toof!!" Victor points to the hole in his mouth

"Someone's getting dollars tonight!" I laugh.  He claps and runs away.

I hug my mom and smile "hey mom"

"Hey vi" she squeezes tightly. "I missed you so much"

"Missed - you to ma- but cant- breathe" she lets go and we laugh.

Kevin pulls me into a hug "hey kiddo" "ayee"  I laugh.

"Violet Anne Davain, I have an important question to ask you" i pull away from Kevin.

"What is it James" I smile and start walking to my old room, he follows.

"Does grandma still have my dinosaur collection?"

I roll my eyes playfully "yes dino" I giggle and shake my head

"Yes!!" He runs back downstairs.

I grabbed some of the stuff I left behind and I looked around my room to see if I needed anything else. I look at my closet. A smirk appears on my face. I open my closet doors and grab the last thing that was left. Graysons box.

I opened it and smiled. The first thing I picked up was the picture of us at the beach after the hospitals charity event. I naw and my bottom lip and smile. I put the picture back in and closed the box.  I put the box in my backpack filled with my stuff and went downstairs.

I sat with them at the dinner table and we all caught up.  I haven't seen them in person for the whole 3 years. We facetimed and that's was the closet thing to seeing eachother in person. I tried to avoid the bad things that occurred in Florida, also the reason why I left.

The only person who knows the real reason is me, gray and my grandma. It was around 6:30 when I left so I can get settled in my apartment. I got my keys back and headed outside to my car.

Damn did i miss this car

I put my backpack in the passenger seat and my big box of stuff in the trunk. I got in the driver's seat and started my car. I start my car and roll down all my windows since it's June and I'm dying from the heat.

I took off my shirt. So I'm left in a blue spaghetti strap tank top, black leggings and my black nike huarache sneakers. I put my apartment building in my gps then pulled out of my drive way.

Nothing really has changed in town it's still beautiful and relaxing. After a few minutes I arrive to my apartment building. I park in my spot and get out. I put on my backpack and grab the giant box I had. My apartment key is on a lanyard that hung around my neck. I feel professional I don't know why.

I walk in and the lobby is already really nice. I think I'm going to like it here. I look for the elevator since I'm not carrying this box up 3 flights of stairs. I ask a women to help me and she kindly points me in the right direction. I get in and lift up my foot to click the 3rd floor. Thank god this elevator is empty.

I start think about how to set up my new room when the elevator stops early. I look at the top it stops at the second floor. A boy and a girl my age are waiting on the other side of the doors. Oh no...it can't be.

They walk into the elevator.

"Violet?"

Crap... hml

[ finally was able to update lmao. I'm going to be posting every other day instead of everyday like I did with the first book. ]

James (10)

Victor (5)

Victor (5)

Violet (20)  [reminder]