Comfortable

Violets P.O.V

I look up from my phone when someone sits across from me.

"Hey grayson" I forced a smile then turned off my phone.

"Hey vi"

He called me vi.

I immediately felt relieved and happy.

"How about the catching up thing?" He smirks

"Id love to" I nod

"Let's get out of here" he stands up

"My place?" I get up also

"Yeah" he licks his lips

I throw out my garbage and head over to my car with Grayson right behind me.

The ride was silent but it wasn't uncomfortable. We need to find something to talk about.

"So...THE Grayson Bailey Dolan has a girl?"

"Yeah..." he seemed kind of not excited to be talking about his girlfriend. "What about you, is there is guyyy?"  He looks over at me.

"Pfft no..." I shake my head

"Come on? Three years nothing happened?"

Actually lots of things happened that I don't want to remember. We pull up to my apartment building and I park.

"That should be the last thing we talk about"

"Okay..." he said kind of confused.

We got out of my car and headed up to my apartment. We joke about stupid stuff. We talked about Our careers and how we've been.

We got to my apartment and we went straight over to the couch, we continued to talk and the most random things. We talked like the past 3 years didn't exist. I like this, it's like the old me and Grayson.

While we talked we stayed far away from our love lives. We don't need to get into my story, and whenever I bring up Alyssa to him he gets awkward, so we just ignored that subject. But we are having fun and really getting to start new.

I love it

Graysons P.O.V

I look at my phone. 1:30 a.m.  damn already? I take a deep breath

"I should get going" i stand up from the couch

"Gray" she grabs my hand and instant chills ran through my body

She called me gray. I smile

"Yeah?"

She let go of my hand and stand up. "You can- um stay the night...if you want...it would just be like old times" she shrugs

"Id love to" my smile grows larger as she suddenly wraps her arms around me. I wrap my arms around her and rested my head on hers. Damn I missed her so much.

She pulls away when my phone starts to ring. I quietly grunt because I just didn't want to let go of her. I take my phone out and look at it.

"It's Alyssa, I have to get this"

Violets nods and walks into her room I'm guess to get changed. I anwser my phone

"Hey" I watch violet set up a mattress for me to sleep on in her room. I can't take my eyes off of her. I feel bad because I'm not paying attention to a word she is saying to me.

Violets closes the door to get changed and I turn around to start paying attention to Alyssa.

"Grayson!!"