02

"Dot! Dot!" The redhead shouted as she clung onto the purple necklace almost as if she were in a trance, everyone watched for her next move.

She snapped back into reality her eyes immediately finding Jace. "I know where she is, the club, pandemonium" Amelie turned to Izzy and whispered in her ear "who's Dot?" Izzy replied "some warlock that Clary is adamant on finding, apparently she will help lead to her mom" Amelie nodded as if she understood but she didn't she was completely lost in the whole situation.

Alec spoke up, sick and tired of the redheads attitude, his voice caught Amelie's attention "so what you want us to go against the orders, go against the rules all so you can find some warlock" he spat clearly not impressed, she replied through her teeth "your shadowhunters aren't you, your supposed to be used to risking your lives" she shot Alec a look that could kill and turned to Jace as her look softened "I need to find her she was like my big sister, please help me" she flashed her puppy dog eyes and Jace nodded whilst Amelie rolled her eyes clearly not impressed.

"I'll drive" the brief silence was broke by Simon speaking up sheepishly, Amelie hated to admit it but there was something about the mundane that captivates her, she walked next to him linking her arm with his which shocked Him and made him blush "lead the way Romeo" she smirked and Alec tensed, but only for a second thankful that nobody noticed, he was jealous.

The crew walked outside as Simon gestured towards his van with a smile of pride which quickly disappeared as Izzy broke out into laughter and Jace poked fun "Rock solid panda" he mocked as Alec finished the statement "What cute cuddly kitten was taken?" Causing Amelie to snicker and a giggle from Izzy and Jace whilst Clary glared at him.

"I call shotgun" Izzy shouted as she jumped into the front seat quickly leaving the rest to pile in the back Amelie was the last to get in taking a place in her brothers lap which didn't go down well with little miss strawberry shortcake firing a dirty look at Amelie Who just smiled in return making the redhead even more mad.

The car ride was silent until Simon put the radio on which was forcefully turned off as Alec smashed the off button and glared at Simon who sighed this caused Amelie to lean forward and turn the radio back on and turning to Simon smiling "Don't take any notice of grumpy cat over here, it's that time of month, he's very sensitive right now" she kissed Simon on the cheek after her statement which received laughs all round, even from Clary who stopped laughing as soon as she saw Amelie kiss Simons cheek and of course Alec wasn't impressed glaring at Amelie and also getting a flicker of jealousy once again.

After she returned her place in her brothers lap he whispered "So what's the deal with you and the mundie?" Amelie rolled her eyes "Nah he's just a little cutie, besides I don't think little miss shortcake would appreciate me getting groovy with her best friend" she smirked and they both laughed as Jace punched her lightly in the shoulder as she returned the favour but harder.

Once again the redhead wasn't impressed.

They arrived at the club and they all jumped out the van, Amelie being the last out after clary who was sprinting inside the club "sweet Jesus shortcake, slow down, who are you? Usain Bolt" Amelie tried catching up but was out of breath due to the fact she hasn't properly trained in 4 months.

They entered the club, it was dead, this sent shivers down everyone's spine.

"Dot?! Dot are you here?!" Amelie rolled her eyes at clary, so did Alec who sharply stated " She clearly isn't, now come on let's go" he turned to leave as Izzy grabbed him and turned him around earning her the classic 'Alec grumpy cat Lightwood' eye roll.