08

'Ring ring ring'

Clary searched through her bag to find her phone. Alec rolled his eyes "What's the point in being glamoured if your phone isn't on silent" Clary blanked him and answered her phone.

"Simon, hey-"

"Clary where are you?"

"I'm actually on my way to my apartment-"

"Great I'm coming with you"

"Simon, my boyfriend" Amelie shouted as clary shot her a deadly glare as Alec rolled his eyes.

Alec was getting jealous again.

"I'll see you soon si"

"Simon, I love you!" Amelie laughed whilst the other two clearly weren't amused.

Clary hung up and walked over to Alec, Amelie was trying to steal some ice cream from a mundane who was now ranting about how ghosts are real due to Amelie's actions.

Amelie was laughing as she was trying to swipe the ice cream from the mundie, Alec walked past her and threw her over his shoulder, "Hey, not funny grumpy cat put me down now!"

"Nope"

Amelie rolled her eyes at the raven haired boys bland answer "well wow aren't you a man of many words"

••••

The trio arrived in an alley that led to a back entrance into Clary's apartment, this way they were out of sight a bit more, they met Simon there.

"You gonna put me down yet Grumpy cat?" Amelie was tapping on his back making drum noises, "Can you stop tapping my back, it's aggravating" Amelie laughed "put me down then" Alec rolled his eyes and let out a huff as he placed Amelie down.

Before he fully put her down Amelie hit him on his arse "Oh wow, someone's been doing squats" Amelie burst out into hysterics along with Simon, surprisingly Clary joined in the laughter.

Alec was trying his best to hold back a smile.

"Not funny, we are here to get the box and get out, we don't have time for your childish antics Amelie" Alec was back to being stern and grumpy.

Simon and Clary were reminiscing on their childhood days as they looked at the brick walls leading to the fire escape, there was a heart with 'SL + CF' engraved in it.

Cute.

Ew no I take that back.

"We drew this after we got married" Simon blushed and smiled sheepishly as he recalled the fond memory, Clary hugged him.

"Oh yeah, well mine and Alec's wedding was far superior to your sad excuse for one" Amelie said whilst grinning, "Amelie shut up" Alec spat coldly "Awww does grumpy cat not want to remember our wedding, we were a cute couple for a pair of 8 year olds".

Alec tried not letting his happiness show, he remembers their childhood memories as if they were yesterday, but he never let it show.

"Do tell, I doubt your wedding was all unicorns and rainbows with thundercloud over here" Simon joked gesturing towards Alec. Amelie laughed and Clary smirked "Actually it was quite the event, he proposed with a ring pop lolly, cherry my favourite flavour, Izzy was my maid of honour and Jace was the best man, we had the ceremony in the main hall then ate our body weight and then some in cake" Amelie smiled and Alec glared at her and rolled his eyes "As you can tell our marriage didn't exactly remain fab" Amelie spat as she rolled her eyes.

••••

The four were in Clary's room, it was burnt.

Clary was looking round her room frantically whilst Simon was helping her.

Amelie strolled around the room when she started hearing the same voices as before.

"Amelie, Amelie Wayland"

She ignored the voices and continued strolling around.

"Be cautious, your powers come with a price, everything in this world comes with a price"

Amelie gulped as she shook her head and continued doing her best to try and ignore the whispers.

"He will come for you, and so will she, they want to use you, use your powers"

"What the hell are you talking about" Amelie yelled causing everyone to stare at her, she rolled her eyes "What never seen anyone have a mental breakdown before" she joked sarcastically, Alec looked at her concerned, as Simon and Clary went back to searching for the box.

"You okay?" Alec asked Amelie who rolled her eyes "And you care because?" Alec clenched his jaw "You know what just forget it" he sighed and went over to help Clary and Simon

Amelie was brought out of her thoughts by Simon and Clary rattling floorboards around, "Hey I think I've got it" Clary called out, Amelie strolled over to the two boys who were surrounding the redhead.

Clary opened the box which had J.C on the front to reveal some baby booties and a lock of golden hair, "You have got to be kidding me, your telling me that we left the institute for some baby booties" Amelie scoffed, Alec agreed with her "We've gone against orders for this? Is this some sort of joke?" Alec was staring coldly at the redhead.

Before the redhead could start defending her actions Amelie walked off "Im checking the perimeter" she scoffed as she started walking away.

Amelie's P.O.V

"I hate that stupid little redhead" I scoffed under my breath as I went down the fire escape, I started walking round scoping the perimeter, it seemed clear until I started hearing those voices again.

God they give me the creeps.

"We should tell her"

'Tell me what' I thought

"Her powers could cause her to end up in grave danger"

"Erm right here"

Something grabbed me from behind.

Stupid, mutts.

Werewolves.

"Get your dirty fucking paws off me right now" I demanded as I threw my head back hitting the one who had a hold of me in the face causing him to yelp and let go of me, I turned around and punched him again as I ran.

For god sakes.

Werewolves are fast.

I pulled out my throwing knives and started throwing them as I ran backwards, I hit a few until I hit something running backwards.

Great.

The Alpha.

Well I'm screwed.

••••

Third P.O.V

"I'll go check where Amelie went" Alec said as he departed from the two.

Alec checked the surrounding area to find that Amelie wasn't anywhere to be found, he ran back to the apartment to find that the redhead and geeky mundie where nowhere to be found either.

'Shit'

••••