11

Amelie's p.o.v

My head was throbbing it was like I was in sensory overload, I heard crashes and bangs and at least 7 different voices, I could feel warmth around me, I was being carried, the taste of metal soaked my taste buds as my blood began to dry around my mouth, and that's when it hit me I knew exactly who was carrying me I could smell his cologne and let me tell you it was disgusting, he's been wearing that same cologne since we were 15 I kept trying to talk him out of it but he carried on using it, the one and only Grumpy Cat Lightwood.

My eyes felt as though they were glued together as I tried opening them slowly, I coughed and sighed as I managed to peel them open, Alec stopped walking as did everyone else and the first thing I heard was my brother "Clary are you sure your okay?" Ew typical, he's such an ass hat like why do I bother urgh.

I managed to croak out a sentence "Nah dude don't worry, I'm fine, you know come to think of it I'm just peachy" I pushed myself away from Alec and stumbled as I tried to regain my balance and shot my brother a dirty look and my lovely iconic, if I do say so myself, smile.

Iz came and swallowed me in a huge hug "Thank the angel your okay, you really had me worried there A, don't you ever scare me like that again" she squeezed me one last time as she pulled away and placed her hands on my shoulders giving me a warm smile, "awe come on Iz, never scare you again? Never get you worried? Now where's the fun in that" I smirked at her as she laughed slightly.

Carrot head strolled over to me, wow I don't think I'm ever gonna run out of nick names for this kid, "I just wanted to say that I'm really grateful for what you did back there Amelie, thank you" she smiled at me and I returned the favour "Don't worry about it, if anything happened to you I'm sure the big bad Jacey Wacey would be crying for weeks so I spared us all the agony of that one" I smiled and she laughed slightly whilst my brother glared at me "Don't call me that" I pouted "Awe Is Jacey Wacey mad" I mimicked in a childish voice.

God I love winding my brother up.

I turned to my side and looked at Alec "Thanks grumpy cat, but I still don't like your cologne" he rolled his eyes at my as I did back, I caught eyes with the mundie and shot him a smile as he retuned one.

I gotta say I kinda like that mundie he's cute, in a little brother kinda way.

It was almost silent until we heard growls and Jace immediately threw Clary behind him, woah I totally just called little miss shortcake by her actual name, dude that's strange, I rolled my eyes at the action as I pulled daggers from my combat boots and twirled them in my hands, we all got our weapons ready when more and more glowing eyes were appearing out of the shadows.

"We're surrounded" I turned to Alec and pulled a 'dude it's god damn obvious face' "Yeah, no shit Sherlock" he glared at me as the rest let out a slight giggle.

I'm quite the comedian if I do say so myself, they might roll their eyes and find me annoying at times but let's face it all their lives would be boring without me.

We all got ready to fight the Alpha and his pack when out of nowhere another wolf pounced from out of the shadows on top of the Alpha who was on top of a storage container next to us.

"He's helping us" Carrots voice was full of hope whilst Simon on the other hand butted in "Or he's cutting in line to kill us" I knew what Simon was about to say so I joined in as we both said in unison "I've seen the movies" he looked at me and smiled as I shook my head laughing, Alec glared at me but I ignored him.

He needs to lighten up he's such a Debbie Downer I can't even.

Iz watched carefully "He's challenging the Alpha" we all watched as the two wolves fought to the death right next to us.

With one last growl the fight was over and the Alpha was dead, a dark skinned man covered in deep claw marks stumbled his way in front of us, I stared thoughtfully at him as Clary gasped bringing me back to reality "Luke?!" She and the mundie ran over to the man as he spoke to them "Clary I'm sorry, I was trying to protect you I didn't mean any of it, I was trying to throw them off track, I was trying to keep them away from you and your mother" what was this dude talking about.

The four of us walked slowly over to the trio, Simon looked at me "He's been hurt, really really bad we need to help him" Clary finished for him "Please" her gaze going between me and my brother.

"I'll call Magnus, only a warlock can heal and Alpha wound" I smiled and gave them a slight nod as I walked away to call Magnus.

"Hello?"

"Magnus it's Amelie, we need your help a friend of Clary and Simon's, erm, Luke I think she said, he's been hurt by the Alpha, well not really Considering he's the Alpha now but like you get what I mean, yeah?" I was rambling even I didn't understand what just came out my mouth.

"Yes Amelie I know that you mean, bring him round straight away and make sure you bring tall dark and handsome with you" he let out a small laugh and with that he hung up.

Why did he need Alec.

I walked back over to the others "Come on we need to get to Magnus' and quick"

••••

Hola tis me, I enjoyed doing it from Amelie's point of view so I think I'm going to carry on doing the fanfic this way, also what do you guys think? I'm low key nervous incase y'all hate it so leave some feedback if you want. Thanks for reading xoxo