03

Clary was now seeing red as she got up in Izzy's face and yelled "You did what? You lost Simon, I trusted you how could you be so god damn stupid" she spat at Izzy who clenched her fist trying to stay  calm "Listen I'm sorry, he was in the van one second and the next he was gone I should have kept an eye on him better but I want him back just as much as you do" Amelie had, had it with the redhead as she moved Izzy out the way and got in Clary's face "Listen here Fireball, you need to shut that trap of yours before I take the honours and do it myself, leave Izzy out of it, it's not her fault Simon went walk abouts so shut up and let the adults deal with this, okay?" She shot Clary a patronising look as Clary shot back "Adults! I'm 18, I'm the same age as you!" Amelie spat coldly "Then start actin like it shortcake" and she turned away to Izzy trying to avoid eye contact with her brother.

Alec was finding the whole thing fairly amusing and was deep down routing for Amelie even though he didn't want to admit it.

"Hmmm Simon, so that's the mundane's name" the group heard a females voice as they looked up at her holding Simon upside down standing on what was holding the bridge up, with a male next to her, Raphael.

"Get your hands off him right now!" Clary screamed her voice a mixture of anger and fear Jace took over seeing how she was "Return the mundane, Vampire" he shot both the night children a deadly look and they just looked down rather amused "hand over the mortal cup" the male spoke up glaring down at them, his eyes glued on Amelie who rolled her eyes and stepped forward.

"Just give us Simon, we don't have the god damn mortal cup Raphael!" The statement Amelie just gave made everyone's eyes land on her Jace going over to her "You know him?" She rolled her eyes "Yes captain obvious" Alec was getting jealous but he pushed it down as he spoke up "If you hurt the mundane you will be breaking the accords" the woman holding Simon yawned mocking them "We know about the accords Shadowhunter, just give us the cup and you can have your pet back" she flashed her fangs in a deadly grin whilst gesturing towards Simon.

Raphael was still watching Amelie like a hawk, "Nice to see you again Amelie" she laughed sarcastically "Awe wish I could say the feeling was mutual" he flashed a fanged grin "The clock is ticking Shadowhunters give us the mortal cup and you can have your friend back" and with that the two night children disappeared with Simon.

"We have to get him back" Clary pleaded, Amelie spoke up "We will, I know where they'll be" her eyes glued to the spot in which the vampires had just been stood with Simon, all eyes were once again on her Jace spoke up again " How the hell do you know him and why do you know where they'll be" Amelie turned to him getting bored by the situation "I may have kissed him like 3 years ago, he thinks I'm in love with him" she rolled her eyes and continued "happy now?" Everyone was shocked as she walked away.

Alec was jealous.

••••

Back at the institute Alec, Izzy and Amelie where devising a plan whilst Jace was with Clary in her room trying to calm her down.

"If we enter from the basement we have a better chance"

Izzy looked up at Amelie and smirked "And you know this how? Sneaking to see Raphael after nightfall?"

Alec pretended not to hear, but he did and he didn't like what he was hearing that's for certain.

Amelie laughed "Izzy where you stalking me or something, how do you know all my devious plans?" She rolled her eyes playfully whilst Izzy and Alec where both dumbfounded by her words , she continued "We where friends then he started getting more angst than usual and just had a lot of bad vibes, I used to go visit him bring him blood from Hospitals during the day, he thought I did it because I was head over combat boots for him but I wasn't I was just being nice"