10

Alec, Izzy and Jace arrived at a Chinese restaurant on a boating dock named 'The Jade Wolf'.

Izzy went down to the basement to find a semi unconscious Clary and Simon and the excess steel which they where tied up with.

Isabelle thought to herself about how the average mundane had managed to set him and his bestie free, strange.

But she never let it cross her mind again.

Jace was soon to follow making a beeline straight to the redhead.

Typical.

Isabelle spoke with the mundane "Si what happened to you?, do you know where Amelie is?" Simon gulped and nodded "They took her, they tried to take Clary but Amelie knocked her out so that they couldn't torture her to get any information, so they took Amelie instead" Iz gasped in horror.

Alec was last to the basement his face dropped when he realised Amelie wasn't there, Isabelle filled her older brother in as they both went to find Amelie.

Simon told Jace he was capable enough to look after Clary but the eldest Wayland refused to leave the redhead.

Even though he knew the position his younger sister was in.

••••

Amelie stared at the Alpha her eyes watering, she stared into the Alphas glowing pupils.

That's when she started to hear choking.

But it wasn't coming from the Alpha.

She turned her attention to the two beta wolves on either side of their Alpha, they were choking on water.

They were drowning without even being underwater.

Their Alpha let go of the youngest Wayland as he tried to help them baffled by the situation.

The two beta's died.

That's when the voices started again.

"We told you of your powers, but there is more Amelie Wayland"

She did her best to ignore the voices

"You aren't who you think you are, she will come for you, as will he, then you will know, you will find out soon enough Amelie"

The Alpha turned to Amelie livid he punched her over and over agin scratched at her, but not deep enough for her to turn,he slashed the steel holding her up causing her to fall to the floor.

She couldn't feel anything.

Numb.

She wished he would have just ripped her to shreds, killed her like the wolves before him had killed her mother.

Everything went hazy.

"Amelie?!"

It was Alec.

••••

The raven haired boys face dropped, his heart shattered, his best friend laid there dying.

The girl he loved was dying.

He rushed over to her leaving his younger sister to fight the werewolf knowing she was capable enough to do so.

"Ammy, wake up, please Ammy!" His voice was shaky and laced with concern and fear.

••••

Super short this one but I needed to post something so here ya go, imma try and post a longer chapter soon thankuu xoxo