25: But didn't it sound like a good idea at first?

Simulation

Close Friend A: How has it been going with the girl you like B?

Close Friend B: Not great...it's hard for me to talk to her...I'm just not good at talking to girls.

Close Friend A: Hmm, what you need is a way to practice I think. Hey wait! Still, you're a girl, aren't you?

Still [glaring]: Are you asking to get your butt kicked or what?

Close Friend A [ignoring her]: B, you should pretend that Still is the girl you like and practice talking with her!

Close Friend B: I don't know if that'll help.

Close Friend A: C'mon, it's a great idea!

Still: I also decline.

Close Friend A: But Stiiiiillllll-

Still: No. [sarcastically] Why don't you just put on a wig and pretend to be a girl instead?

Close Friend A: If you do it, B will give you ten bucks.

Close Friend B: What?

Still: ...Make it twenty.

Close Friend B: Fifteen!

Still: Keep negotiating and I'll make it thirty.

Close Friend B: On second thought twenty sounds good.

Close Friend A: Okay, so now start a conversation with Still as if she were the girl you like.

Close Friend B: Uh okay...[awkwardly] Um, hi there.

Still [giving him a once over]: Do I know you?

Close Friend B: Uh yeah we have um biology together...

Close Friend A [whispering at the side]: Too bad it's not chemistry huh.

Still: Sorry, I can't seem to recall who you are.

Close Friend B: Oh okay. Well um bye!

[He turns away]

Close Friend A: What are you doing, man? Where are you going?

Close Friend B: She doesn't remember who I am so I figured I should leave...

Close Friend A: Idiot! You have to make her remember! Don't just give up!

Close Friend B: But-

Close Friend A: Turn around and try again! Do you want this date to happen or not? And Still, cut the kid some slack! Stop trying to end the conversation! Give some more replies!

Still: Tch. How will you know the girl he likes won't be dismissive? And besides, you're not paying me to be nice.

Close Friend A: If you keep it up you won't get paid at all!

[Close Friend B turns back]

Close Friend B: You may not remember who I am but that's okay. My name is B by the way.

Still: Thanks for sharing?

Close Friend B: You're welcome.