Chapter 7 New Hair

Third Person POV

"Wake up Tae," Jin whispered shaking him. Tae didn't move besides trying to get closer Jungkook and Jin sighed. 'Okay,' Jin thought. "Well, Kook's about to leave and you'll miss your chance to say goodbye," Jin said in Tae's ear. No sooner than the words left Jin's lips did Tae's head shoot up. Jin laughed at his reaction loudly and accidently woke Jungkook.

Jungkook looked up at Jin and then down at Tae, "Good morning." Jin smiled and tried to pull Tae off of Jungkook's lap. Tae lifted his head and looked Jungkook, who smiled at him. He immediately smiled back, "Good morning, Mr. Jeon."

"Good morning, baby boy," Jungkook said reaching into his pocket to look at how much time he had before work. It was 9:30 which meant he only had half an hour before he had to get to work. "Baby boy, I would love to stay here with you but I have to get to work so will you please get off my lap?" Tae pouted but still got off. Jin looked at Jungkook, "I called in for you and told them that you'd be late so you could have breakfast with us." Jungkook looked at Tae, "Is that alright with you, baby?"

Tae flushed and nodded excitedly, "Yes!" He looked at Jin before running to his bathroom. "Where's he going," Jungkook asked. "To brush his teeth. Will you go and help him? He thinks its funny to watch the toothpaste curl as it comes out of the tube," Jin said. Jungkook nodded and walked to the bathroom. He knocked and watched the door get snatched open by Tae. "I came to help you brush your teeth."

Tae moved away from the door and pulled him along with him. He grabbed his toothbrush and handed it to Jungkook before sitting on the counter. Jungkook ran it under the water, put toothpaste on it and looked at Tae. "Smile."

Tae bared his teeth at Jungkook and almost giggled at the sensation of foam in his mouth. Jungkook pulled back, "Spit." Tae turned his head and spit the froth in his mouth into the sink. Jungkook poured his some berry mouthwash and gave it to Tae. Tae swished around his mouth and gurgled before spitting it out. "All clean," Tae laughed. Jungkook smiled fondly, "Let's go eat, baby boy."

Tae jumped off the counter and ran to the kitchen. As soon as he walked in he saw Jin standing by the fridge, "Are you ready to eat, Tae?" Tae nodded. "Alright then," Jin said and led Tae to his plate. Right as Tae sat down Jungkook walked in, "Hey, hyung? Do you have any extra toothbrushes?" Jin thought about it and turned to Jungkook, "Yeah, there should be one if you look in the second drawer under the sink." 

"Thanks," Jungkook mumbled before leaving to the bathroom again. Jin left to go to get something out of his room and left Tae to eat. Tae was about to dig in, but decided to wait until Jin and Jungkook came back. A few minutes later Jin came back in with Jungkook right behind him. "Tae I expected you to be halfway through your food by now," Jin teased.

"I wanted to wait for you and Kookie hyung," Tae said. Jungkook raised his eyebrows and sat down in front of his plate, "Kookie?" Tae blushed, "I-I'm sowwy. I meant Mr. Jeon, I just got caught up." Jungkook smiled at Tae's flustered state, "No, its not a problem. I was just asking about it." Jin smiled at them before eating his own food. Tae giggled and started eating. Jungkook looked at Tae one last time before digging in and almost moaning at how good it was.

Soon enough all of them were full and Jungkook left to go home then work. When he left Jin and Tae muddled around before Tae decided to take a nap.

Jin yelled at him from the bathroom, "Taehyung!" Taehyung walked in with sleep muddling his mind. Jin could tell from the way he was glaring Taehyung was out of head space. "Yeah hyung," Taehyung asked trying not to want to kill Jin and wake up all at the same time. "You ready for your new hair?"

Taehyung nodded rolling his eyes, "Let's get this over with."

TIME SKIP TO RIGHT AFTER THEY'VE GOTTEN HIS HAIR DYED

Jin smiled at his work, "How do you like it?"

Taehyung smiled back, "I love it. Thanks, Jin hyung." Jin nodded, "Anything for you, V." Tae looked at Jin through the mirror, "V? I haven't been called that in a long time." Jin looked back, "Yeah its about tim-" The door bell went of through the house.

Taehyung tilted his head, "Are you expecting someone?" Jin shook his head and went to answer the door. Taehyung was going to follow him, but he was hungry so he decided to just stop in the kitchen to get some food. He looked in the fridge ignoring the voices coming from the door. Taehyung frowned when he could find the left over seaweed soup. He walked to the front door to ask Jin about it.

"Hey hyung, where's the so- Oh," Taehyung said when he made eye contact with Jungkook. Jungkook smiled, "Hey Tae." Taehyung smiled and shook his head at the name but responded, "Hello, Mr. Jeon. How are you?" Taehyung couldn't deny that Jungkook was sexy even if he wanted to. He had the body of a greek god and an amazing smile.

"I'm awesome, thanks for asking." Taehyung nodded and turned his attention back to Jin. "Anyway back to what I came in here for, where is the soup you cooked a few days earlier hyung?" Jin frowned, "You shouldn't eat right now, I told you we're going out to eat dinner tonight." Taehyung smirked, "Hyung you know just as well as I do that if I eat now I'll still be able to eat later."

Jin rolled his eyes, "Did you look on the bottom shelf towards the back of the fridge?"

"Um, I don't think so," Taehyung said. Jin playfully glared at Taehyung, "I'm too nice to you. I need to learn to say no." Taehyung winked, "It's not my fault I have you whipped." Jin laughed and mockingly blew a kiss to Taehyung. 

Jungkook stuck his tongue between his lip and teeth. He was slightly jealous of the little encounter between Jin and Taehyung.  As if he had read his mind Jin looked at Jungkook disgustedly, "Ew, no." Jungkook blinked, "What?"

"I love Taehyung like a brother, nothing more or less."

Jungkook looked down at the floor and tried to believe that.