Leaving Day Part 1

In the middle of the night Jin woke up to the sound of sniffles and shuffling feet. He groaned and sat up thinking that it was Tae. "Sweetheart," Jin called in the dark. He heard faster footsteps until he felt a small body collide with his chest. "Make them go away, Jinnie," the body mumbled into Jin's chest. "Jiminie?"

The body let out a shudder and Jin automatically wrapped them into a tight hug, "Calm down, sweetheart. I'm right here okay?" He could feel the ragged breaths coming out of Jimin and he kissed his head lightly. He rubbed Jimin's back comfortingly with one hand and with his other arm he picked Jimin up. He walked back to his room and cut on the nightlight he had for when Tae came into his room after nightmares. He muttered reassuring things into Jimin's ear and climbed into his bed after he closed the door.

He rocked back and forth with Jimin still in his arms. After a few minutes he could see Jimin was falling back to sleep so he started singing softly. He smiled tiredly at the soft snores coming out of Jimin's mouth. He tried to lay him down, but Jimin had a firm grip on his shirt and he couldn't leave without waking him up so he laid beside him. He tried to place as much distance as possible between them so when Jimin woke up he wouldn't get the wrong idea. Jin shifted in the bed a little before feeling comfortable and going back to sleep.

THE NEXT MORNING

Jin woke up before everyone and smiled at Jimin briefly before pulling his shirt out of Jimin's grasp and getting out of the bed. He walked into the bathroom to brush his teeth. When he came out Jimin was still asleep so he just walked past him without a word and opened Tae's door. Jungkook during the night had gotten into bed with Tae and was cuddling with him. Jin smiled and walked out, closing the door again. He walked into the kitchen and started on breakfast while going through his email looking for a response to an invitation he had sent for a showcase as a promotion for some new songs that Fallen Stars, the company that he works for, was going to be putting on.

Once he scrolled through and made sure he had no new notifications he went back to cooking. Right when he was about to distribute the food he heard the sound of footsteps. He looked up and saw Jimin standing in the door way with the stuffie hippo in his arms. "Good morning Jiminie," Jin smiled. Jimin smiled back shyly, "Good morning Jin-nie hyung."

"Jiminie, what's your favorite cartoon," Jin asked looking at the assorted plates with cartoons. Jimin thought for a second, "Princess Ariel." Jin hummed as he found a plate and matching cup from the cabinet. He led Jimin over to the table after he put food on his plate and left him to go wake Tae and Jungkook up.

Jin walked walked into Tae's room quietly and shook Tae and Jungkook, "Wake up." He watched as they both mumbled and stirred before opening their eyes and looking at him. "Good morning, get up and get ready to eat breakfast." Jungkook stretched and yawned before climbing over Tae with a smile. "Good morning, hyung. Morning Tae." Jin watched as Tae instantly woke up at the sound of his name coming from Jungkook's lips. Jin shook his head and walked out to go and get dressed.

When he walked back into his room he went to the bathroom to get a shower. After he got out of the shower he grumbled about the fact that he didn't grab any clothes before coming into the bathroom. He stepped out of the bathroom and felt chills run over his arm. He flinched before walking over to his dresser. His phone went off and he instantly recognized Namjoon's ringtone, he forgot that he didn't have any clothes and answered the FaceTime.

"Hey, Jin hy-" Namjoon started before stopping. "Are you shirtless?" Jin looked down at his bare torso and blushed, "Oh my god! I'll be right back." He tore through his dresser and got dressed quickly before picking up his phone again.

Namjoon laughed, "Are you okay?" Jin nodded hurriedly. He watched as Namjoon's attitude changed in a way he had only seen in meetings and negotiations. "Well, we have a problem. The company that we're supposed to be selling the new song to, they decided to move the negotiation up to a date sooner than planned." Jin watched as Namjoon fidgeted nervously, "When are we supposed to leave then because I already have my bag packed we can leave next we-" Namjoon interrupted him, "That's the thing they want us to fly out there today."