Chapter 8 Dinner pt. 1

"Taehyung, are you ready to go," Jin yelled from the living room as he waited for Taehyung. Right after Taehyung walked in with a smile, "How do I look?" Jin looked him up and down, "If you weren't my brother I'd definitely date you." Taehyung laughed. "Oh yeah. I have something for you," Jin said as he reached into his pocket for a small box.

Taehyung took the box with a small thank you and opened it. He smiled at the Gucci watch that Jin gave him, "Are you serious? Thank you." Jin smiled, "Of course." Taehyung wrapped him in a hug and mumbled into his chest, "I love you, hyung." "I love you too, V."

Jin pulled back and opened the door for Taehyung. After Taehyung walked in Jin walked out right and locked the door. "You want to drive or me," Jin asked. "You," Taehyung said.

As they drove to the restaurant there was a comfortable silence in the car, each of them in their own head. Jin thinking about how he was leaving Taehyung alone and Taehyung thinking about how he was going to survive spending three weeks with Jungkook.

Finally they pulled up to the restaurant. As Taehyung was about to walk in he saw Jungkook already there with another guy. The guy at the table blonde hair and was really attractive, he wasn't going to lie. (pun intended)

Before he could stress Jin walked up and put his hand on Taehyung's lower back to guide him. They walked up to the hostess and Jin spoke to her before having her lead them to their table. When they got to the table Jin pulled out Taehyung's chair swiftly and walked to his seat with a smile. A waiter came after a few minutes and took their orders. As they waited for their food them made small talk. "How do you like Jungkook," Jin asked. Taehyung cocked his head, "He's alright, I guess."

Jin gave him a look, "He didn't seem like he was just 'alright' a few days ago when you were all cuddly in his lap." Taehyung thought about a comeback, "We do that all the time, what are you on about?" Another look came his way from Jin, "I don't count romantically, you know that." Taehyung laughed lightly, "He's hot, but I'm not sure I'm ready to let go of you yet."

Jin picked up on his tone and he knew he was only slightly joking. "Forget me. You need a permanent caregiver, you and I both know that." Taehyung sighed, "I know." Then he smiled brightly, "Enough about me. I want to know about what's going on in the Namjin world." Jin raised his eyebrows, "Namjin?"

"Yep, me and Yoongi came up with it behind your back. I need to come up with one for him and his boyfriend if he ever let's the guy's name slip," Tae said. Jin shook his head and smiled at how nosy Taehyung was.

"Well, to answer your question from earlier there's nothing going on in the Namjin world, but we are going to be roomed together for the three weeks that I'm gone." Taehyung's eyes widened, "Then you better start making some moves so that this business trip can become a pleasure trip." Taehyung laughed as Jin blushed deeply.

To avoid looking at Taehyung, Jin looked around restaurant and his eyes landed on Jungkook. He gasped, got up, grabbed Tae and took off to Jungkook's table. Taehyung frowned, "Where are we going, hyung?" Jin never said a word and continued walking to Jungkook. When they made it to his table Jin smiled, "Hey Jungkook! Funny seeing you here."

Taehyung's eyes widened when he realized who they were talking to. He watched as Jungkook jumped in surprise, "Oh hi Jin hyung. Hello Taehyung." Taehyung's body heated up on the spot and he could feel himself falling into little space, before he could stop he too far gone. "Hey Kookie," Taehyung squealed. Jungkook frowned at the happiness in Taehyung's voice before he realized what happened. "How do you like my new hair, Kookie? Jinnie hyung gave it to me," Taehyung said. Jungkook's eyes shifted to Jin as he heard a mumble of 'fuck'. Jin pulled himself together before looking at Jungkook, "Will you excuse me and Tae for a second?"

Jungkook nodded and watched as Jin and Tae walked away. "I'll be right back," he said to Jimin before following them. When they got outside Jungkook tapped on Jin's shoulder, "Hyung can I talk to you for a second?" Jin nodded and pulled Jungkook away from Tae, "Yeah?"

"Does he slip into little space like that often," Jungkook asked referring to a few moments ago. "No and I don't really know how you pulled him into it." Jungkook frowned, "Me? How?" Jin thought for a moment, "I guess he got really excited about seeing you." Jungkook shook his head in disbelief. Jin huffed and waved Tae over to them with a smile.

"Tae, sweetheart what made you go into little space," Jin said locking eyes with Tae. Tae blushed, "Tae s-saw Kookie and got really happy." Jin looked back to Jungkook with an 'I told you so' look. "Baby boy, look at me," Jungkook said gently. Tae looked at him with wide eyes. "Why did you get so excited to see me?"

Tae put his down to hide his blush, "Because Tae really likes Kookie." Jin looked at Jungkook expectantly. Jungkook looked at Tae, "Baby boy, I didn't understand you." Tae pouted but lifted his head and repeated what he said.

Jin smiled, Jungkook laughed and Tae looked like he was about to cry. "Oh! Well, Tae that's awesome because I really like you too." Tae beamed happily. Jungkook thought about what happened tonight, "But baby boy here's the thing I need you to try not to get so excited over me okay?" Tae smiled and nodded, eager to please Jungkook. 

"Well, what do we do now? I mean Tae's going to stay in little space until tomorrow morning and we still haven't eaten yet," Jin frowned. Jungkook looked in the restaurant at Jimin, "Well, you could join me for dinner. I could help you keep an eye on Tae, you can still have your dinner, and we can make sure that he doesn't draw attention to himself." Jin thought about and turned to Tae, "How about it, Tae?"

Tae squealed happily and nodded. Jin smiled and lead them back into the restaurant. "I need a second," Jin said and walked over to the hostess. He walked over and whispered in her ear but didn't walk back over to Jungkook and Tae. Jungkook looked confused as the lady walked off until he saw her come back with another guy.

Jin smiled and got pulled into a hug, "Hey Jackson." Jackson smiled back and pulled away from the hug, "Jin, how are you?" 

"Good, how's Yugyeom?" Jackson laughed, "Good. What's up?" Jin sighed, "Tae accidently went into little space and I need a relatively private table." Jackson looked behind Jin and looked over at Tae. He waved and Tae automatically ran to him. "Hi, Uncle Jackson," Tae smiled. Jackson hugged him, "Hey, Tae." Jackson looked at Jungkook and waved him over, "Nice to you, I'm Jackson." Jungkook replied, "I'm Jungkook." 

Jackson turned back to Jin, "Well, let's get you to another table shall we?" At that moment Jungkook remembered Jimin and ran to get him. "we're moving to another table," he rushed put before grabbing Jimin's hand and dragging him through the restaurant to Jin and the others.

"Guys this is my friend Jimin. Jimin these are some of my other friends Jin, Jackson, and Taehyung," Jungkook said pointing everyone out. Jimin smiled and waved shyly. Jackson asked, "Is this everyone?" Jin nodded and they followed him outside of the restaurant and some stairs to a balcony. "This is a table that most can't afford so its private and it has a beautiful view. Is it alright Jin," Jackson asked opening his arms to show off the view.

Jin nodded and mouthed a 'thank you' to him. Jackson smiled kindly, "I'll let the waiters know I moved you up here." Before he could walk off Jin called, "Jackson?" Jackson turned around to Jin and hummed in acknowledgement. "How much does this table usually cost?"

Jackson laughed, "Excluding food and just the table? 341, 659.50 won." Jin whistled, "Damn, that's really expensive, even for you." Jackson winked, "You know what we say if you want the best you have to pay for it." Jin frowned, "When did you start saying that?"

Jackson winked, "Just now." 

If there are any spelling errors or grammar errors please tell me. I was too tired to check my stuff so yeah... But enjoy this crap. :)