Change of Plans Chapter 16 (Jin perspective)

After Jin hung up with Jungkook he sighed. Taehyung was doing so good and his fucking mom had to call and send all of Taehyung's hard work back to shit. "Jin hyung? Everything alright," Namjoon's voice came from the bed. Jin turned around and forced a smile. "Yeah, Joon. It's okay." He watched as Namjoon nodded and went back to looking through the new contract they got today.

Jin admired Namjoon in glasses. He knew he didn't need them, but Namjoon always talked about how smart they made him look so he never argued. He watched as Namjoon would frown lightly if he read something that didn't make sense and bite his lip as he made little side notes. "Hyung, are you done staring," Namjoon asked without looking up.

Jin flushed and tried to reply but failed miserably. "It's okay I thinks its cute when you stare," Namjoon said loud enough for Jin to hear. Jin scoffed, "Please, its not cute when I do anything." Namjoon put his work down and gaped at Jin, "Are you serious? It's so cute when your left eye blinks when your hungry or stressed. It's cute when you freaking tell everyone you meet that you're World Wide Handsome. Its adorable when you blush over the smallest things like you are now and the lists goes on and on, but I think I'll let you live."

Jin put his head down and blushed furiously. He got over it a few minutes later and crawled into bed beside Namjoon. "So what does it say," Jin asked as he got under the covers. "It says that if we want to get the original price we asked for we have to make the changes that they want. It also goes into a bunch of legal stuff that our lawyer will cover with us and besides that its nothing else."

Jin looked at Namjoon, "They didn't put the changes they wanted to make in there?" Namjoon sighed, "I was hoping you wouldn't ask." Jin frowned, "Why? What are the changes?" Namjoon looked him in the eye, "They want to cut some of your parts in the song. They said your voice didn't work for them and that we should change it." Jin stared at Namjoon for a couple of seconds, taking in what he said. "So you're telling me that they didn't like my parts of the song that I wrote?" Namjoon said, "Hyung, calm down. Nothing's set in stone just yet. Tomorrow we can go and talk to them abou-" Jin interrupted Namjoon, "I put my heart into that song and you're telling me that they said my voice didn't work for them? That's complete and utter bullshit! Do they have any idea how hard I worked for that song? How long it took me to get it to the point where I wouldn't be embarrassed if I heard or if I let someone else hear it? How the he-"

"Hyung calm down," Namjon yelled, eyeing Jin carefully. Jin flinched at the authority in his voice. He had only heard that voice come out during meetings and it always shot shivers up his spine. "Like I was saying, tomorrow we will talk to them about this. If we can't work anything out we'll just sell to PD-nim okay? The song is amazing, if they don't like it then they just missed out on some amazing talent. Trust me, I won't under credit your song, I promise," Namjoon said, his voice getting softer with every words.

Jin stared at Namjoon's lips as he talked. The way his voice sounded was so hot. The huskiness and the way he pronounced his words, it made Jin's skin heat up with just the thought of it. "Hyung, are you okay? You're blushing again," Namjoon mumbled. Jin shook his head to clear his thoughts, "Yeah, I'm fine just some thoughts in my head." Namjoon nodded understandingly and put his contract down.

"You're either hungry or stressed, which is it," Namjoon asked searching Jin's face. Jin smiled, "I'm starving." Namjoon picked up the hotel phone and called for room service. When the food arrived Jin gaped at how much Namjoon ordered. He didn't understand what Namjoon was ordering when he was on the phone because he ordered in English but he didn't think it would have been this much.

"Namjoon, we're only two people. Who's going to eat all of this?" Namjoon smirked at him, "Well, I have to share this with you,  but I could eat all of this by myself so I suggest less talking and more stuffing your mouth with food." Jin laughed and just got some of everything. He recognized a few things like hamburgers, pizza, and fries, but the rest was just unknown. He didn't mind though because he loved trying new food.

Jin was so busy stuffing his mouth that he didn't notice Namjoon staring at him. "You look cute right now too," Namjoon smiled. Jin only hummed in acknowledgment before grabbing some more food and putting it in his mouth. 

Namjoon shook his head in disbelief, he was in love with such a dork.

Another update because I have no life and I'm bored.