Chapter 1

Rosie🕷: Meet me at Café Latte at 7:00 am?
Camille🤘🏼: Sounds like a plan!

Camille looked at time. 6:00 am. She only lived down the street from Café Latte, so she had nearly an hour to get ready. She clicked her phone off and hopped in the shower. She debated washing her hair, because she didn't want to have to dry it. She decided on washing it and then french braiding it. She quickly braided her hair in two pigtails and walked to her closet. She decided to wear jeans, a T-Shirt that said #Coffee on the front, and a red flannel to tie around her waist. She then put on just a little bit of mascara and looked at the time again. 6:53 am. Perfect timing! Rosie and I will get there at the same time. She thought. She put on her white converse, grabbed her phone, and headed out the door.

As she walked down the road, she saw a billboard advertising the movie Spider-man: Homecoming. Rosie will love that. She rolled her eyes and kept walking.

Camille's best friend (and only friend) is a Marvel fanatic. Camille on the other hand couldn't care less about superheroes.

Camille arrived at 7:02 am and she saw Rosie's car parked in the parking lot. She walked inside and took a deep breath in. She loved the smell of coffee. She spotted Rosie at a table in the corner and walked over to her.

"Hey Rosie!"
"What's up, Cam!" Rosie yelled very loudly. Half of the restaurant looked over at the girls and glared. The girls laughed a headed over to place their order. Camille ordered the same thing every time, whereas Rosie was always trying something new.

"May I have a large caramel iced latte with three sugars please?" Camille asked politely.

"Ummmm, can I have.... can I have the pink drink?"

"Ma'am, that is only available at Starbucks." the barista said impatiently.

"Oh sorry. Uh, I'll get what she has." Rosie looked flustered. Camille just looked at her and laughed. Soon the girls were both laughing hysterically and this time the whole restaurant
stared at them. They got their drinks and took a seat at their table.

A/N: Yay that was part one! I'm so excited about this story, I really like it! Please let me know what you thought of it and what I can do to improve. Thanks!
~Chrissie