Chapter 2

"Dude did you see the preview for the new Spider-Man movie?" Rosie asks excitedly.

"No, why? You know I'm not into these kinds of things."

"I know, but Camille you have to come with me!"

"What if I don't want to?" Camille leaned back in her seat and crossed her arms.

"Please, Cam. Just this once? It's been so long since we went to a movie together. It'll be just like 6th grade again!"

"Ugh fine. But you're paying,"

Rosie laughed, "deal!"

The girls continued on, talking about work, boys, food, and everything else there is to talk about. They talked for hours and hours.

Rosie looked down at her phone. 3:47 pm. "Shit! I'm gonna be late for work! I'll pick you up at 9:00 pm tomorrow for the movie?" Rosie asked hurriedly.

"Sounds good, see you then!" Camille threw her cup in the trash and started her walk home.

As she passed the Spider-man: Homecoming billboard again, she decided she would watch the trailer when she got home.

She watched the trailer, thinking to herself, Wow, this is really boring. I can't believe Rosie likes this stuff. But then she saw a boy. Ooh, Peter Parker, he's cute!

She continued to watch the trailer, and when it came to the end, she was surprised. She had never been excited to see a movie about a superhero before.

She turned on her tv and started to watch Riverdale.

She looked at the time and realized that she had been watching Netflix for hours, and it was now 1:00 am. She decided to go to bed, seeing as she was going to the gym in the morning.

A/N: part 2 complete! Let me know what I can do to make this story better! And don't worry, Tom will come in soon ;)
~Chrissie