Chapter 8

When Camille got home, she hopped in the shower because she was still sweaty from the gym. When she got out she put on her work clothes, brushed her hair, and sat down on the couch.

She only had a few extra minutes, so she pulled out her phone and opened up to Instagram. She searched 'Tom Holland' and followed his account. She scrolled through a few pictures and clicked on one of him and another guy in a hot tub.

Damn, he's hot.

Camille kept scrolling and looking at his pictures until she looked at the time.

Oh shit! I'm gonna be late for work!

She grabbed her phone and her keys and threw her shoes on before she headed out the door.

When she got to work, she was 7 minutes late, which surprisingly is the earliest she's ever been to work. She clocked in, grabbed her notepad and apron, and headed off to take a few orders.

As she was taking an old man's order, the door opened, and in walked Tom with that girl again. They were seated at a table, and of course, it was a table in Camille's section. After she put in the man's order, she walked up to her friend Crystal.

"Hey, Crystal? Do you see that couple over there in my section?"

"Yeah? Wait.... OH MY GOD THAT'S TOM HOLLAND!"

"Yeah yeah yeah I know. So they look like they're dating, right?"

"Yeah,"

"Well, I went out for coffee with him yesterday,"

"CAMILLE ARE YOU SERIOUS YOU WENT TO COFFEE WITH TOM HOLLAND?"

"Shhhh they're gonna hear you! And that's not why I told you that. What should I do?"

"Uh, maybe just take their order and pretend like you don't know him and when she goes to the bathroom, go talk to him."

"Okay, thanks Crystal," Camille said. She took a deep breath and made her way over to them.

"Hi, welcome to Applebee's, my name is Camille and I'll be your server," she said, putting down napkins for their drinks, "can I start you off with anything to drink?"

"May I get and iced tea please?" the girl said.

"Sure. And for you sir?" Camille said. She looked at Tom and he was staring at her in shock.

"Tom, baby, what do you want to drink?" the girl said and grabbed his hand. Camille rolled her eyes and hoped no one saw.

"Oh sorry, uh, can I get a water please?"

"Sure, I'll go get those for you." Camille said and walked away. When she got into the kitchen she took a huge breath and leaned up against the wall. She put in their drink orders and went to take another order.

She got back and their drinks were ready, so she brought them out and went to take their order.

"Alright," she said setting down their drinks, "do we know what we want to eat?"

"I think we were going to share the Fettuccine Alfredo, right honey?" Tom nodded in agreement, avoiding eye contact with Camille. Camille wrote it down in her notebook and walked to the kitchen to put in their order. As she was walking, she overheard their conversation.

"Tom, baby, what's the matter? You're acting really weird."

"Oh nothing darling. I'm fine, don't worry," Tom said. That was almost the same thing he said to Camille. She shook her head an put in the order.

As Camille was out taking more orders, the girl said, "I'm going to hit the bathroom before we eat."

"Okay," she heard Tom say as the girl got up to walk away. Camille made her way over to Tom.

"I thought you said that it wasn't a big deal. Why are you with her again?" Camille asked.

"Trust me, Cam. It's not what you think."

"Well then what is it, because it seems like you have a girlfriend, yet you took me on a date today."

Before Tom could answer, the girl came back and gave Camille a smirk right before she kissed Tom right on the lips.

"What did I miss, babe?" she said and glared at Camille.

"Oh, she was just asking if we wanted to see the dessert menu." Tom lied.

"Oh yes, that would be lovely."

"I'll go grab it." Camille said, gritting her teeth. She grabbed the menu and brought it back to her. As she waited for them to make a decision, she finally got a good look at the girl. No wonder Tom likes her. She has beautiful black curls that rest on her shoulders with sharp cheekbones and emerald cat eyes that make her look like a warrior. Camille rolled her eyes and started to get impatient.

"I'll have the cheesecake."

"Nothing for me please." Tom mumbled. Camille walked away to go get the cheesecake. When she got back, Tom was gone in the bathroom. Camille set down the plate and started to walk away, when the girl grabbed her wrist. She turned around and looked right into those bright green eyes.....

A/N: hahahah the reason I ended it here is bc idk what to put 😂😂 don't worry it'll be pretty good tho. Also another shoutout to TomHollandIsMyMom and loving_tomholland for the help writing this chapter.
~Chrissie