Chapter Six: A new patient

\August 9, 2085/

The next day another girl was woken up from hibernation. Her name was Kimberley. Nurse Stephanie was talking to her.

"You've been in a coma for three years." she said.

"She's lying! You've been cryogenically frozen!" I shouted.

"Be quiet. It's a very good project. People could live forever," hissed Amber (the other nurse). She walked over to me and put duct tape on my mouth.

"Be quiet."

I was stunned. I couldn't speak. Kimberley walked over to me after Nurse Stephanie left and pulled off the tape.

"Thanks." I said.

"You're welcome. I know I wasn't in a coma." said Kimberley. She had dark red hair and unusual purple coloured eyes.

"I'm an orphan. I can't believe I thought that my parents were alive. I wonder who they were really."

*****
"Gracelynn Prescott. Please come to the reception immediately. Someone is collecting you."

I couldn't walk there obviously so I got into a hover wheelchair and hovered there. I saw a brunette girl who was much taller than me.

"Hi, Gracelynn." she said.

"Who are you? How do you know my name?" I questioned.

"I'm your big sister."

I hope you've enjoyed this story so far. Don't forget to vote! This story will be 10 chapters long. Follow me and I'll follow you back!

💟EchoStarLight468💟