Chapter Seven: The Union

\August 10, 2085/
I woke up and saw Nurse Rowan writing something on the hologram board. My sister was talking to Kimberley and then walked over to me.

"The Union mustn't know about this. She knows about the project. And its purpose." said Nurse Stephanie to another nurse.

"Hi. I had no idea I had a sister." I said.

"Me neither. They contacted me last week..."

She took a long pause.

"I'm not your sister." she said, tears spilling out of her eyes.

"I'm your clone."

"Clone?" I asked.

"I thought scientists or anyone couldn't clone people."

"Well, I'm the second clone in existence," she said.

"Mum was upset because you were ill just before you were cryogenically frozen. She took some of your DNA and created me. She had to make me as a nineteen year old and raised me as her own daughter. Then she fell ill and passed away. Dad looked after me but he passed away too. I was left on my own once you had been put into hibernation for sixty eight years. I wasn't in hibernation."

"Can we live together?" I asked.

"Sure. I'm going to help you escape. I'm brilliant at it. I helped rescue ten people who were in this hospital in hibernation. We'll escape tomorrow when there's nobody here except the patients."

"But why?" I questioned.

"You'll be put in hibernation again if you stay. It happens to everyone. They do it to keep you alive for decades. Then they research how to get rid of illnesses. Yours was cured before you woke up." she explained.

"I never got your name." I said.

"I'm Doctor Hannah Prescott."

I hope you've enjoyed it so far. Don't forget to vote, comment and follow me. I'll follow you back.

💟EchoStarLight468💟

Memory Reboot {Complete}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें