Lobby

Luckily, we get to the hotel before I have a mental breakdown in the car over what my live had became in just a few hours. Well, if you could call it a hotel. It was rundown and falling apart. I can spot five different broken windows, right now. Maybe the inside is bettttt- nope. Just as bad. The check-in desk was an ugly red color that made it look like it was painted in blood. The furnature was dusty and the air smelled like a wet swim suit. The girl behind the check-in desk has a brown bun, is wearing a crop top with sea shells, and a purple circle skirt. She's playing something on her phone, making her oblivious to us walking in. As I walk over, I clear my  throat.
"Like, can I help you or something?" She had a very valley girl tone.
"Um yes. We have a room." She mumbles something under her breath that I can't hear over the loud noise I'm assuming is the heater.
"Pardon?"
"NAME! Wow!" She yells in my face.
"Oh. Um. Ashton." I'm slightly shaking, and Lil is holding onto my shoulders, nearly like she's trying to hide behind me. She types on the computer and trusts two keys that smell strangely like vinegar in my face.
"Rooms 218 and 219." She snaps.

We walk up to our rooms to find it's much more tidy than the lobby. We have a connected room with two beds and a mini fridge in each. And two flat screen tvs. Well, not two in every room, just one per room but since we had the connecting...yeah. Anyways, we decide to head out to the gas station.