Wedding

Today is the day. I finally am getting married and it is going to be great.

Masumi's dress ⬆⬆

Masumi's dress ⬆⬆

A=Kimi B=Hekima C=Mai D=an old friend E= AirIWe were all ready and here i was worried something will go wrong we all started to walk down the isle

We were all ready and here i was worried something will go wrong we all started to walk down the isle. Everyone went and it was my turn I walked down and say Izumo and my worrying went away.
"I believe you both wrote your own vowls. Izumo you first."
"Here I thought I would be the hopeless flirt the rest of my life but then I actually got the girl I thought was too good for me. Masumi Souh you are the best woman I have ever met. You are my queen my everything but there is only one thing wrong with you and that would be that last name we have still to change it but pretty soon here we will fix that won't we." Every one was laughing even Mikoto.
"Izumo you might be the most annoying person at times but I still love you. You have been there for me when my brother became king, when he got locked up, when he died, when I am crast, even when i faked my death. You are the love of my life and no one could ever replace you. You always support my annoying schemes and waited for me when I'm pretty sure no one else would. You are about to be married to a queen which makes you the king. So to you Homras soon to be king thanks for finally asking me to marry you." Izumo smirks at me
"Do you Izumo Kusanagi take Masumi Souh as your wife."
"Hell yes."
"Do you Masumi Souh take Izumo Kusanagi as your husband."
"Yess."
"I pronounce you Mr. And Mrs. Kusanagi. Mr. Kusanagi you may kiss your bride."
He kisses me and it was like our first kiss all over again. It was great.
We go to the reception where Mikoto has plans during his best man speech he is going to propose to Kimi. She has became part of Homra since Rensi not a new girlfriend that Kimi doesn't approve of.
Mikoto taps on the glass.
"Ok so I am suppose to give the best man speech so here it goes. Masumi is my little sister so that means even if you're married to her you still need to treat her right. Now as your best friend congrats bro on finally getting the girl now it's my turn. Kimi please stand up. I am madly in love with you and I will never stop loving you will you marry me?"
"YEEEEESSSSSSS!!!" She was happy crying.
"Now for the first dance of the night with them being married welcome your king and queen Masumi and Izumo."

First dance song ^^^^^
"Now Masumi has a surprise for her husband. Girls show the man the surprise."
Her goes my surprise for Izumo he wraps his arms as the girls carry out the big sign.
They showed him the sigh which read Guess who is pregnant?
"No way thats why you said you didn't care for any wine I should have guessed you are very sneaky Mrs. Kusanagi."
"I know I am Mr. Kusanagi." We kissed everyone was happy and having fun when the doors open and Lisa and sector four is the ones opening it.
" what do you want Lisa and blues."
"We are here with a warent for the arrest of red queen Masumi Souh."
"Kusanagi and on what charges." Izumo says.
"On attacking the colorless king also known as the Blues kings girlfriend."
"This is private propriety blues I would leave before my mood swings come in and make you leave my wedding." I say look at monkey
"We will leave when you come with us."
"I come with you and you have a war on your hands blues and colorless. I won't be able to hold back my brother and my husband."
Lisa comes to punch me but before I knew it Mikoto has her in a choke hold.
"Come near my family again and I will hurt you."
"This is war on you reds. War."
Some of the blues stay back after she left as in Fushmi and his posse.
"Your brother is no king Kimi let us stay and help you fight."
"You are welcome to stay but we need spies on the inside and that is up to you guys ok."
"We will do as you say princess."
Then they left and me and Izumo went home and slept it the house he has been building for me so we don't have to live in the bar.
"I love you Izumo."
"I love you to my queen." He kisses me and we fall alseep