Leave

Kimi pov.
Aghhh mikoto is on my nerves its like he doesnt even care.
And that is why i went to a different bar. And guess who i see. Izumo. And my brothers ex-second in command.This is so wrong.
I am going to Masumi maybe she will know what to do.
Masumi?
Yeah whats up blue.
I need to talk to you meet me at the park.
Ok im there now i was out for a walk.
I go well.
Masumis pov
"Hey whats up kimi."
"Do you know why Izumo was at a different bar."
"No he was supposed to be working."
Well he is in so much trouble or i can use this to go see my friends in a different city.
"Hey i need a vacation and my brother and "husband" are beimg annoying so lets take my baby girl and go to a different city."
"Sounds fun and Mai can come."
"No we cant bring her with i need her to stay here."
"Well just me and you then."
I call Shizo.
"Hey nerd who never calls what do you need." Shizo answers
"Well i just happen to have a lot of free time and was wondering if i dont know you would let me a friend and a baby stay at your place." I say
"Yeah is the friend your husband?"
"Nope he is not allowed to be by me at the moment."
"Ahh of course i will let boss know i cant work the next week and let celty know."
"Ok see you tomorrow. Kimi go pack we leave in 30 mintues"
"Ok meet you at the air port."
I run home and start packing.
"Hey where are you going in such a rush." Mikoto says
"I need to get the hell away from Izumo. I am going to a friends so stay away." I grab the walker and put Rose in it. Then i left to the air port.
"Hey kimi got the tickets."
"Yeah lets go."
We get on the plane to Ikebukuro.
"So Masumi who is your friend we are about to meet."
"Shizuo  Heiwajima a friend from forever."
"Ahhhh sooo tell me about Ikebukuro."
"Big city no clan problems. There is Iyaya who well you will met him. There is celty she is a great person headless thing."
"Your friends sure sound interesting."
The plane lands and i see shizuo.
"Hothead." I run to him as rose was in the stroller with Kimi.
"Nerd. Or should i say your majesty the red queen." I started to laugh.
"So i cant wait to hear the reason you look like a bartender."
"I still cant believe your back." Iyaya says.
"Oh come on Iyaya why are you here." Shizuo says.
"Why was i not told that Masumi was coming back into town. Luckily Celity told me when she said she had to get your place. And who is the girl with blue hair and the baby with blond hair."
"The baby is my daughter Rose. The girl with blue hair is my friend Kimi."
"Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Youre a mom." He laughed.
I just started to walk past him.
"Yeah and i can still kick your butt into tomorrow."
"Oh yeah the queen thinks she can take a god." Iyaya says.
"Doesnt think knows."
"So why would you come back it seems your life was pretty set back with Mikoto and all." Shizuo
"Yeah i needed to get away."
"Oh kimi this is Shizuo aka hothead. The annoying flea that is following us goes by the name of Iyaya."
"Well this is going to an exciting vacation." Kimi says.
Izumos pov
"How do 2 queens and a baby disappear."
"They didnt disappear i told you they left. Well i knew Masumi and Rose left. Why did she say she need to get away from you." Mikoto says.
"Cause a little blue bird say Izumo at another bar with another girl." Mai says across the bar.
"She told you. You know everything. Where did she go."
"Masumi went to a place where being a queen means nothing. A place where our friends kick butt."
"She went to Shizuo?" Mikoto says.
"Who."
"Shizuo Heiwajima a hothead friend of Masumis and mine. We grew up with them before moving back here my mom tried to keep us away from the clans as possible."
"Ok so why are we still here we should go." I say
"No I will go. If Masumi sees you she will get really angery and not listen." Mikoto says.
"Ok i trust you."
Masumi pov (one week later)
I was tired of the red hair so i went and died it.

Masumi new hair⬆️"Hey nerd get ready we are going out just me and you Kimi is staying with little rose

Masumi new hair⬆️
"Hey nerd get ready we are going out just me and you Kimi is staying with little rose."
I get dress in this:

"You know you should really go home

"You know you should really go home."
"I know Shizuo but I will miss you. And plus they didn't come after us what makes you think they want us back. My baby girl could have a normal life here."
"Nothing is normal here Masumi plus shouldnt rose be at home with her dad for Christmas."
"Kimi saw him in a with another girl. He is a cheater and i really dont want her to be around him."
"Maybe he was there on business you and both know how business works."
" Youre right now why am i at a park in the snow." Then i saw mikoto with a guitar under a tree waiting for me.
"Because someone did come after you."
"Hey you. Thanks Shizuo."
"No problem just get this girl out of my house i have to go back to work and meet my new partner."
"Have fun." I hug him.
"Hey we will have dinner tonight ok. You too mikoto."
"Of course."
"You left and i think your childish ways are getting ahead of your judgement do you really think Izumo would cheat on you of all people."
"He could if he wanted to and i would be blind to it."
"You know why i brought this guitar."
"To look cool."
"Nope to sing with you the song we use to sing together all the time."
He began to play his guitar

Song we sang ⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️⬆️
"I thought you would have forgot the lyrics by now."
"Never." I run to him and hug him.
"He didnt cheat i sent him there on business. She just happened to be our contact."
"What for?"
"I know you've notice."
"The purple clan? Yeah what is the problem with them."
"Well i found out we arent the only Souh children in our family. We have a cousin who has a problem with us."
"Why."
"Because they are in love with Kimi."
"Well. That is why you have been so distance to her."
"Yeah."
"Well we have to go to dinner."
"Yeah i want to see my niece."
We start to walk down the street and guess who we ran into. Thats right Shizuo and Iyaya arguing.
"Well queen what do you think we do." Mikoto says.
"Take shizuo inside i will talk to Iyaya."
"Ok."
"Hey Iyaya you think you can not be annoying and leave."
"I heard youre leaving back to your home."
"Yeah Rose should be at home for Christmas which is tomorrow so we should be leaving."
"Bye. And by the way love the hair."
"Ok."
I walked inside.
"Bye Shizuo thanks for everything come over sometime I will show you a bar to go with that suit of yours." We all laugh and left for the airport  because Shizuo packed my stuff.
2 hours later we are home.
I walk in front of the bar.
I walk in to a drunk Izumo talking to Yata.
"I lost her. I missed up because i gave her no reason to trust me. But she should have some faith in me i did marry her."
"You were also a little player that dated almosy everyone." Mikoto says.
"So did you fail at bringing the queen back."
"Get yourself together or i am going to leave again." I said having enough.
"Masumi." That got his attention.
"Yeah Izumo its me."
"I was so worried about you and Rose."
"I know." I hug him.
"You smell pretty."
"Mikoto can you take Rose for the night. We will pick her up in the morning."
"Of course."
"I am sorry I left."
"No it was my fault i should have told you everything."
"I do trust you its just you dont really have a good track record." I say.
"I love you Masumi and only you. And Rose but thats a different love."
"I love you too." I kisses him.